Headcannons! - I

( How your Yandere first met you )

Jinx ( Arcane )

You and Jinx met on a mission.

When she first saw you, She couldn't take her eyes off you. 

The voices stopped, maybe they choose you to be her soulmate, right?

You both were on different sides of the undercity but, that didn't stop Jinx from loving you. 

She obsessively started stalking you, leaving little drawings behind for you to see.

She likes it when your fixated on what hints she can leave behind. 

Paint Bombs, letters, voice messages and strange blue orbs were her favorite. 

And when she sees your in danger. She tends to kill the person, more faster than you see her.

You only managed to see a blurry blue haired figure with a wide smile but, you're thankful. 

Pepa Madrigal ( Encanto )

She first saw you at her gift ceremony.

RAINBOWS

You were special but, she didn't know why until she met you.

She realized you were the only one for her.

Years later, she starts stalking you ( Due to wanting to protect you )

Whenever someone hurts you, they'd disappear.

THUNDER AND RAIN

She will always take care of you :)

Shoya ( A silent voice )

He saw you feeding the coi. 

Shoya couldn't manage to push you away, when you thought he was pretty cool. 

So, he ignored you until he realized you were the only thing on his mind. 

It did make you sad at first but, he brought more bread once he came back. 

He secretly wanted to stay with you longer so, he invited you over and met his family. 

His family loves you so much, you babysit Maria usually. 

He loves you but, he doesn't know if you feel the same. 

Shoko Nishimiya ( A silent voice )

You met Shoko Nishimiya when she transferred schools after the bullying took place. 

When Shoko met you, she felt you were different from everyone else. 

So, she spent most of her time with you. 

She'd ask to use Yuzuru's camera to take pictures of you, whenever you didn't realize.

Her phone is filled with pictures and videos of you only.

When Shoko realizes something is going on, she finds the source and cuts off what makes you sad. 

You both travel around, looking for excitement and beauty in Japan. 

But, you're her only love. 

She has your number and hopes you'll call.

Nezuko-Chan ( Demon slayer )

When Nezuko-Chan saw you. She thought you were a helpless little puppy to be taken care of.