⌗ 𝐄𝐏 𝟏 : 𝟎𝟎𝟏 🤍

#001, chapter one.
NAMIJAH JENMAH SANTIAGO

 ☆ NAMIJAH JENMAH SANTIAGO ☆

chapter one , 01.14.23
namijah jenmah santiago; dthang's house . ⌗𖦹

ᴛʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

I was getting ready to go smoke with my friend, Dthang. It wasn't big occasion but he was coming back from a music video film with his friends or something. I met his Abuela before but we would never date eachother and it's really nothing like that at all, He's not ugly or anything but i just wouldn't find myself dating him or anything like that.

I sprayed my perfume on as i was wearing a white t-shirt crop top as my pink bra was gleaming thru it and some shorts. I was really going across the hallway since his apartment was down from mines so I didn't really get dressed up like that. I had some lashes and lip gloss on at the most.

I got there as i knocked and heard some music but no one came to answer, I banged on the door again. I heard some footsteps that were loud and the person was obviously mad. When they opened the door. The person that answered it was Bando. I stared at him as he didn't break no eye contact with me. After a one minute or two of silence.

He licked his lips, "why you here?" He said raising both of his eyebrows. His voice was deep but fair toned at the same time. "im here for dthang?" I said as i looked down a little bit. I was embarrassed since I didn't think he'd have people over. "he not here but you can come in and wait wit me ma" He moved out the way for me as I walked in and sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me as he got back on his phone while the TV was playing Law and Order. I watched it after a while, "what's ya name, I see you around but never talk to you" He said obviously trying to break the silence. "namijah" He said smiled at me "you know my name?" I shook my head. "bando ptz ma" I bit on my lip a little, I felt a tear run down my leg (🤭..) It was so obvious i was attractive to him. He grinned at me before looking away.

"Why you here for dthang?" He said as I heard a quick tone change in his voice which made my heart beat faster than normal.  "i just came for a quick smoke sesh" I answered honestly since i was scared of him already just from the glare he gave me
"why you aint just say that" l watched him get up as he came back after a minute. I watched him roll up a blunt so effortlessly which in my case was very attractive. He brung it in my direction, "lick it ma" I scooted over a little to it as I licked it. I watched him as he slightly bite his lips. He laughed to himself as he started feeling for lighter and lit it, He took a long hit as I watched him exhale and inhale the smoke. He looked at me as he held the blunt for me and watched me take a hit. He took a hit before he bought my face closer to him, I wasn't trying to restrain myself so i just kept still as he blew the mouth into my mouth. He knew that would make make fold and he was correct, i literally couldn't stop smiling even after he handed me the blunt after.

After a while my eyes were blood shot red, I laid on the couch facing him. He laughed "yoo you good?" He said pushing me a little bit. "im smacked" I said laughing a little bit. "come here ma" He said taking my hand and guiding me to his lap and laid me down on him. I was about to say something but I heard the door open, It was Dthang, Nesty, Tdot and Say Drilly. First thing I heard was Dthang's annoying loud ass voice. "YOOO" He yelled as he saw me laying on him. "my nigga your loud asf for what" I said turning my head to face the other way. "nigga u bought a smoochie?" I heard Nesty yell. "nigga watch ya mouth that's little sister real shit" Dthang said pressing him obviously mad. Nesty looked over the couch as he saw me when I looked up "oh my fault wsg lil sis" We weren't even siblings just childhood friends. I just laughed as he lifted my chin up looking at me carefully, "yo little sister mad fine" He said as he licked his lips. I was too high to even notice that was flirting with me.

Dthang looked over at me and handed him a bottle. "Give her this" He said as he took it and I looked up at him. "open your mouth" I slowly started opening my mouth. He poured it down my throat as I scrunched my face from it burning. My eyes widen as I started blinking quickly, I still laid on him.

I was thinking before i felt him staring at him as i sat up, I noticed how height difference as i furrowed my eyebrows. He noticed me mugging me, "tf u looking like that" He said as he laughed a little bit. "Sorry" I said laying back down, "some couple ass shit" I knew and guessed who it was and of course, It was Tdot. I shook my head "nigga shut up" I said as a lifted myself up from him. Him and Dthang laughed together as I put my head back down and smiled as I started to felt a thick figure under me?

I looked up as he was smiling at me, It made me feel a different type of way. "imma take her back to her apartment" He said picking me up.

We got back to my apartment as he put me on the couch as he started making out with me, I felt his hand moving up my top. I moaned into his mouth as he let go as he pulled his shorts down revealing a long thick figure I pulled mines down. He poked at my entrance, "i can't take it" I said as he slowly went in and looked me in my eyes. "I got you ma hol up" He said picking me as he went in deeper before he already was. "bando—" I said moaning as tears poured out the corners of my eyes.  "Mmmm." I started moaning and he pulled me closer to him and went deeper then before. " damn ma you mad tight." He said smiling and started fucking me slow and we both moaned."i can't take it!" I whined as he was slowly in me , I wrapped my hand around his back as i moaned in his ear. I felt tears coming out the corners of my eyes, "mami" He said taking my chin and facing me towards him. "look at me" He said as I kept eye contact with me as he sped up a little bit. I threw my head back as my eyes rolled back, It turned into pleasure after a while. "fuckk bando—" I said as he started slamming into me, "im gonna cum" I said moaning out loud as my eyes rolled back."Hold on ma." He said letting go of my legs n going deep in me and started to go fast. "OH FUCK-" I said as I felt myself coming "shitt ma" He said as he shoved into me and released in me. He kissed my back and slowly pulled out turning me around, "you mine now" He gave me a kiss on my lips before getting up.

He got up and got me something to clean me with, He picked my pants and lifted them up for me as he picked up his shorts up aswell. I felt pain as I looked down, He looked at me "you good?" He said with one eyebrow raised. "yeah my lower stomach just hurts" I said as I held it. "you a virgin or something?" He said as he put his hand was my thigh, I nodded. He sighed as I got up and went to my room. He followed behind me as I went and laid down, "im going back to dthang's place ight?" I nodded as he walked away once I was about to sleep.

I heard knocking on the door, it was loud ass banging. I looked at the door before i went to my couch and got it. I slowly walked to the door before I slammed it open. It was Dthang and them laughing as they were on live recording me. "bro." I said opening the door as I pointed it at them, "like i won't shoot you niggas" I saw before tucking it back into my couch. "oh you thought that was funny?" I said as Dthang was dying laughing for no reason. He showed me the live as I just stared at them. I sighed before I sat down and covered with the blanket on the couch. I felt myself slowly falling asleep on the couch little by little. I just closed my eyes and let go.

They were playing loud music and dancing but I wasn't bothered by it to be honest.