First day

Elena's POV:
Did I ever think that I'd have time or the money to go to Hawaii? No. Am I in Hawaii anyways? Yes. What a surprise!! It turns out that my two bestfriends had surprised me with a trip to Hawaii!! I fucking love them.

"I think I see our ride!" Aliyah says grabbing her suitcase as we follow her out of the airport and towards the white car parked right outside.

Once all of us were seated we were on our way to our destination! Halekulani resort. I was super excited for the fun time we were about to have. I really hoped that I'd meet a hot guy and we could hit it off, since I've never really been with anyone. My school is literally so white, and nobody really respects a black woman there.

"We'll be reaching in 2 minutes." The driver says politely.

"Thank you!" Sofie says from the passenger seat smiling at the man. I look out the window and it's so beautiful, there are Ohi a lehua trees everywhere. The sun is shining so brightly and it brings a smile to my face. The car starts to slow down as we enter the resort. It's so huge and beautiful, from an angle I can see the beach and numerous pools, and jacuzzis.

"Bye have a good stay!" The driver says warmly. Sofie smiles and gives him a tip.

"Thank you!" She says. We grab our luggage and head to the front desk. "O M G!! Guyss I'm so excited!! We have to do a lot of things! And take lots of pics!" Sofie says bouncing around.

"YASS BITCHES! TIME TO SHOW OFF OUR PERFECT BODIES!!" Aliyah exclaims jumping around with Sofie.

"Maybe we can even get three rich hot men!!" I join in grinning. The both of them grab me and we all jump squealing like idiots. A family passes by us and they stare at us.

"Anywayss we better get going." Sofie states as we follow her into the lobby where we get in line. It's kinda long. A few minutes later we get our key and walk to our room.

"Oh my goshhh!! It's so pretty!!" I say squealing. Aliyah and Sofie laugh as they high five each other.

"I knew you would like it monkey." Aliyah says like a proud mother. I just beam at them and run into the different rooms. We have a balcony in the living room area that has a killer view. You can see the ocean and people walking by.

I open the glass doors and walk over to the railing just taking in the view. I feel the wind brush through my braids and my face, the sun caressing my chocolate skin. Im just thinking about how black im gonna be by the end of this trip. Just kidding.

I let out a content sigh and open my eyes. I walk back in and take my suitcase to one of the rooms.

"We're going down to the beach in five minutes!! Get your fat bundas ready!" Sofie yells from her room.

I grab my scandalous black two piece swim suit
, with chains for straps, and change into it. It fits my body so perfectly! I throw on a black dress shirt with matching baggy shorts and sandals.

The fit: