Chapter 4 🌼

"Can you play with me for a while?.."
_________________________________________

It was a sunny day in south park, birds chirping, children playing, and everyone was overall having a great time. Except for Craig, he has been given the duty to guard the Princess for a while, why? Well the original royal guard, Stan Marsh went on a mission outside the kingdom which means that he will have to be replaced for a while until he comes back. Stan, begged Craig to watch over the Princess for a while, Craig, being the "nice" person that he is gave in and accepted the request.

"Ugh..why did i accept this again?" Craig asked himself. To be honest, he really didn't want to accept this job but he thought of this as a way to maybe get closer to the Princess.

"Craig!!"

He hears a familiar voice calling his name. Following the voice he saw the Princess looking for him.

"Craig!- oh there you are! I was looking for you all over the place you know, anywho i want to go to the garden with you and have fun!" The Princess said with excitement in her eyes.

"Ah..well why must i come exactly?" Craig asked.

"Um..because you're temporarily my royal guard, which means you have to stick with me everyday!" The Princess answered Craig's question.

"Ah!- yes of course.." Craig wanted to get out of this situation.

The Princess then took Craig's hands and dragged him to the garden. The Princess then threw herself on the grassy feild and gestured her royal guard to come and join her.

"So..what do we do now?" Craig asked.

"Well im glad you asked! We can play tag, hide and seek, or we can make flower crowns for each other!" Princess kenny replied happily.

"Alright then what shall we do first?" Craig questioned the Princess.

"Well firstly since its its youre first time in the garden I'll be making you your first flower crown here!" Said the princess.

She then got up and got flowers from the garden, Craig sat up to try and help the Princess, but she insisted to do all the work.

🌼few minutes later🌼

"Here we go!" The Princess then places the flowers crown on top of Craig's hat.

"Hehe i think it suits you!" The Princess said giggling.

They both layed down on the grass and watched the sky, it was probably one of the most relaxing things he's done in years, Craig turned to look at the Princess only to see her sleeping quietly, Craig gave a small smile.

"Maybe this isn't that bad after all.." Craig thought to himself, his eyes felt heavy, craig then decides to stop taking control for a while and let all his problems go. Now the Princess and her temporary royal guard were sound asleep.

~To be continued 🌼
_________________________________________

I uploaded again!! Yay me 🌼