Part 10

The first thing Y/n noticed when she walked into the gym was the smell. It was impossible not to notice. Once Kai opened the door and held it for Y/n like the gentleman he is a strong aroma of sweat mixed with the slightest hint of rubber blasted her in the face and filled her nose. She scrunched up her face in discomfort at the unfamiliar unpleasant smell. Kai noticed and chuckled.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to the smell real fast."

Y/n only nodded, not sure if she believed him. People turned to look at the two walked in. One girl immediately stood up with a wide smile reminiscent of Hoseok's.

"Kai!" With a squeal, she ran and literally jumped into Kai's arms. In his hurry to catch her, Kai stumbled backwards and almost fell, but managed to regain his balance.

"Jesus, Rosé, you trying to kill me?"

She looked at him and pouted. "No! I just missed youuuuu!"

Kai rolled his eyes. "Kid, you just saw me two days ago."

"That's two days too long!" At that moment she noticed Y/n and her eyes went huge. "Y/n?"

"Uh, hi? I mean, uh, yes I'm Y/n," the introverted Y/n stammered nervously.

"OMG FINALLY!!!" Before Y/n even knew what was happening, the girl jumped from Kai's arms and flew to Y/n practically tackling her into a hug. Y/n looked at Kai in shock. He grinned apologetically.

"ANOTHER GIRL!!!!" She practically screamed in happiness as Y/n winced uncomfortablely, as her voice was way too close to her ear.

The girl let go and looked at Y/n from head to toe her smile never leaving her face. "And she's hot, too! Kai, why didn't you tell me she was hot?"

Y/n's eyes widened in shock. Now it felt like this girl was making fun of her. Her? Hot? Short and scrawny, Y/n always considered herself the farthest thing from 'hot'.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Well, unlike you, my dear Rosé, I'm not a perve! Also, I'm gay."

She smirked. "So am I! And this girl's smokin'!"

Y/n looked down at herself then back at the girl. Was she somehow looking at someone else because Y/n didn't buy that she was talking about her. The girl noticed and grinned.

"I'm getting ahead of myself here, aren't I? Sorry, let me start over." She turned to Y/n and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Roseanne Park. My friends call me Rosé."

Y/n took her hand with a shy smile, relieved at the more- traditional form of greeting. Don't get her wrong, Y/n loves hugs. She just prefers to share them with people she actually- you know- knows.

Rosé returned her smile and looked her over as they shook hands. "Do you not know how pretty you are?"

Y/n's smile faded and discomfort settled in once again. No. She doesn't know how pretty she is. Because she isn't.

"Rosé, stop being a perve!"

The three turned at the new voice to see an absolutely gorgeous young man standing with his arms crossed. Y/n found herself staring in spite of herself. Dang. This guy is HOT.

"Babe!" Kai rushed passed the two girls and crashed into the guys arms, kissing him multiple times on his cheek and neck making him laugh and squirm.

"Babyyyy! I'm tickliiishhh!" He whined.

Kai pulled away and smirked devilishly. "Is that so?"

The guy quickly grabbed his hands and glared at him. "I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that I could easily dislocate your jaw if I wanted to. I know you know I can do that. You've seen me do it in the ring."