Love Conquers Everything--Chap 11

:) VOTE.COMMENT.FAN. :)

xoxo.

=====================================================

"What do you want from him?!" I said, furious, as I slowly stood up.

"No baby, please." Kirk mumbled.

I felt scared, but I had to do this.

"What do you want from him, tell me." I told him. More composed..

"Well, lady, I just need a few thousand bucks and we'll call it quits..." Sgt. Handsome said, with a smirk.

"THAT'S IT!? Money?! You beat him up for cash?!" I said ,really angry.

"Kacy, I can explain." Kirk mumbled

"No, Kirk. HE explains." I said as move closer to the muscular guy.

"I'll give you a thousand dollars. Just set him free. NOW." I felt so enraged now.

"Not so fast, lady." He quipped.

"You see, we don't work that way. You violate, we eliminate." He said, very much calm,

"wha-at? What do you mean?" I was choking tears.

"You do not abide Uno, we get rid of you." He stated.

"You're not killing him. You're not" I clenched my fist, ready to punch him,

"Well, it's not on my watch.. It's UNO's." he said then laughed.

I lifted my fist but the next thing I saw was darkness.

_*_

Kirk's P.O.V

I don't feel so good. They beat me up til I was unconscious... And Kacy was here.

I don't want to look her in the eye. I can't. I dragged her into this. All I wanted was to buy her a diamond necklace. Apparently, my savings weren't enough. So I asked my buddy to hook me up with a sideline. I never knew I would be in a drug syndicate. 

When I arrived in an old warehouse, I saw a guy in a suit... I assumed he was the boss. He laid an envelope and beside it were packets of white powder.

"You sell this. You get this." he pointed to the packets then to the envelope.

"W-what's this?" I asked

"No question. Just work" He wasn't too fluent in english... 

I had a hunch they were drugs... i didn't know what to do.

"Okay." I agreed, how stupid of me.

But I knew better.... 

When I exited the old warehouse, I immediately went to the Police station to report. 

But there were men following me, from the warehouse. And this is where it got me.

_*_

When I saw Kacy's face, words couldn't describe how scared I was for her. She doesn't know what she dragged herself into. I felt so guilty. All I could say was what I wanted to tell her ever since we fought. That I loved her. 

I felt so bad that SHE was the one defending me. When it should've been the other way around.

She was right in front of me, then that bastard punched her. 

_*_

"FUCK YOU! You fuckin' bastard!" I yelled.

"Kacy, Kace, baby? " I looked at Kacy, unable to move.

"I swear to God, if she doesn't wake up, I will beat the shit out of you!!!" I was so enraged.

"Don't worry, it'll knock her out for about half an hour, she gon' be fine. And don't you dare threaten me." He said while pulling my hair.

What the hell did I get myself into?! And now, Kacy's here. I'd rather die now.....

"Throw these two at the back, guys." the bastard told someone... 

Then two armed guys crept out of the shadows.. They were there all along, just watching. 

One guy picked Kacy up and attempted to lift her shirt up. I gave him an enraged look and kicked him but he drew out a gun.

"Don't you dare, kiddo." He said, with a smirk.

"Fuck you, dickhead!" I shouted.

The other guy untied the ropes on my hand and handcuffed me... 

We were walking in the darkness, when I saw two cells.. divided by a thin wood wall. 

They threw Kacy in and locked her. Same with me...

I just sat in darkness and organized my thoughts.

I constantly knocked on the wall, in hope of Kacy to reply.. but there was always no response. 

i felt horrible, I wanted to die, but I had to fight, for Kacy. 

After knocking for hours, I fell asleep...

_*_

I was awakened by a scream...

===================================================

So, How'd yall like it?! :D 

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN, :)

LOVELOVELOVE.