Love Conquers Everything--Chapter 22

Hey guyzz. :-)

===================================================

Kirk's POV

That was the best sick day ever. Talk about sexy. 

And there she was. Beautifully resting on my chest. Her hair laid on the bed. And her pink diamond necklace tinkering in the moonlight. She's the most beautiful woman ever. And I was in love with her.

I stroked her hair softly and kissed her head. I can't believe I have already found my one true love.

_*_

I woke up and felt the beam of sunlight hit my face and Kacy was still on my chest. I looked at her beauty and perfection. 

She moved her head and opened her eyes. She looked up and saw me. I gave her a smile.

"Hey baby, How do you feel?" she asked me, leaning closer to me.

I placed my arm around her shoulder. "I'm doing fine. It doesn't hurt anymore. It feels waaay better."  Then I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Kacy." I said.

"I love you too.". Then we kissed and staarted making out.

"Hmm. Do we repeat last night?" She asked me, clenching on the sheet to cover her up.

"Hell yes." I turned over so I was on top, then I pulled the sheet off.

"That's more I like it." I leaned in and started kissing her again.

She wrapped her legs around my waist then I pulled away.

"Wait til I really rock your world." I whispered to her ear.

"I'll be waiting." then she hopped to the corner of the bed, picking up her bra and panty. 

"Do you know how gorgeous you look from behind?" I traced my finger around her back. 

I grabbed her from the waist and pulled her closer to me, kissing her neck.

"Mmm. Kirby. I have to fix something for school." she jerked away but I held her tighter.

"One last kiss." She turned to me and kissed me.

"There. Now excuse me." She wore her bra and panty and then wore her polo.

"Okay, how about breakfast?" She leaned on the bed.

"Sure. I'll just have-" 

"Nope. You're coming to the kitchen." She walked to my side of the bed and then dragged me.

"You have to try and walk with the crutches so you could get used to it." 

I grabbed the crutch then leaned on Kacy for support.

"Okay." Then she slowly pulled away from me, leaving me alone with my crutch.

"See! You're doing good!" 

I struggled balancing on one foot then supporting myself with the crutch. It was hard, but if you get used to it, it's easy.

"Slowly, now. Let's work our way to the kitchen." She held my arm and I felt like I was doing a balancing act. 

Once we stepped out of the room, she let go of my arm. 

"This is just a short distance baby. You can do this." She placed her hand on my lower back, just in case I fall.

I made it successfully to the kitchen, finally!

"Yey! See, you should do that more often!" She kissed me.

"Alright, now I'm starving." I struggled to sit down on the chair while Kacy fried up some eggs and ham. 

_*_

I could smell the ham now, and I was starving. 

Kacy got some plates out then served up some ham and eggs with orange juice.

"there you go. eat up." We sat in silence then Kacy started talking.

"So, I was getting all the lessons we missed through the computer. Apparently, they want us to have uniforms now, to live up to being a "private school" It's basically a white polo with a necktie. You could pair it with any shoe and bottom..."

"Well, what a hassle. What would happen to us guys? Jeans every single day. Weird." I scoffed.

"So, what did you do with the cash from selling your place?" she asked me.

"Well, I set up a trust fund...for us." Her face was shocked.

"For US?! Are you joking?! It's too early." She said.

"Not really. I feel I've found the one. YOU." I told her.

"But I think we should take things slower... I'm not breaking up with you, but maybe we could put marriage aside first, hmm?" 

"Of course." I kissed her.

_*_

We were on the couch, snuggling up and watching a movie when someone was at the door.

"i'll get it." Kacy stood up and walked towards the door.

"Michael?" I looked to see Kacy's father by the door.

==========================================================================

What does daddy want?! :o  So, you think kacy and Kirk are taking things too fast? 

COMMENT.FAN.VOTE! :)

xoxo