Character theme songs PT 1

If Wings of Fire characters had theme songs here's what I think they'd be (Also feel free to share what songs you associate with certain characters!)

Tsunami: Confident by Demi Lovato: Confident is the first thing I think of when I see Tsunami, so this song just sticks for me. 

Starflight: In my Blood by Shawn Mendes: Starflight never does give up, even if he feels like it. 

Blister: Toxic by Britney Spears: I feel like the music itself, without Britney singing is very fitting. But even with Britney's signing, it still fits imo, the thing she's "Addicted to" being the title of queen I guess. 

Morrowseer:  Dark Horse by Katy Perry: He's the dark horse, "Cause once you're mine, once you're mine, there's no going back!" representing his hold onto power and driving fear into his foes. "If you choose to walk away, don't walk away." Reminds me of what happened to Kestrel, sure it was Blister killing Kestrel, but still Morrowseer knew, I think of this as his way of getting back at enemies. 

Peril: Roar by Katy Perry: It's just very fitting, almost every lyric reminds me of Peril. 

Blue: Be Kind by Marshmello and Halsey: Blue wants everyone to be kind, I feel like this song fits with those wishes. 

Darkstalker: Centuries by Fall Out Boy: So fits him. He will be remembered for centuries, for what he caused and did.