If My pets were WOF dragons

Oreo: Oreo is one of my cats, she is a little black and white cat. She's super sassy and fierce. I feel like she'd be a NightWing SandWing hybrid. 

Tiny: Tiny is my other cat, she is a little brown tabby. She's very laid-back and somewhat lazy. She'd be a MudWing.

Cinder: One of my two bearded dragons. She is very very chill, and loves to eat. She'd certainly be a MudWing lol.

Ridley: My other bearded dragon. He is very sassy and grumpy lol. He'd be a SkyWing.

Dusty: One of my guinea pigs. He is pretty chill, and really loves food too lol. He'd also be a MudWing.

Coco: My other Guinea Pig. She is sassy and funny. She'd be a RainWing.

Noko: One of my four snakes. Noko is a  very sweet, kind and gentle girl. She'd be a RainWing.

Adam: Another one of my snakes. He is very curious an adventurous, and hyper. He'd be a HiveWing.

Eve: Yet again, one of my snakes lol. She is very chill and laid-back, she is very gentle. She'd be a SilkWing. 

Monty: And my last snake! He is quite cuddly, but is also kind of grumpy. He'd be a SkyWing MudWing hybrid. 

Sunny: Sunny is very sassy and snappy lol. He is a good gecko though. He likes biting people. He'd be a SandWing.

Tango: My other gecko. He's chill and loves an easy life. He'd be a RainWing lol. 

I actually want to make what I think my pets would look like as WOF dragons, so stay tuned for that.