Break up

WC: 597

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: yes Lucy58937

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n called me that she needed to talk and it sounded serious I asked her what was wrong and she told me that it was better if we talk in person.

That made my stomach twist.

I waited for her in my room, and she came in a number of minutes.

As soon as she walked in, I knew that there was something wrong, she sat next to me on the bed, and I asked her again "what's wrong?"

"You know I love you right?" she held my hand and looked me in the eyes, immediately I know that there was something off.

Y/n's eyes look different

"Y/n what's going on?" I asked, worried, hoping that what I'm thinking of wasn't going to happen.

"Jaden I.. I think we should break up"

That's exactly what I was afraid off

"what?" "We should break up" she said again, and I felt my break "what why"

"I just..I lost feelings" she said "how? when? Why??" "Jaden I lost feelings for you for a while now and I tried my best to get them back but it didn't happen, I fell in love with someone else"

"What!" I yelled in shock "when! Who??" "You don't know him" she said "you're kidding, right"

"Y/n tell me you're kidding" I said feeling my eyes tear up "sorry Jaden" "no your lying"

"Jaden I don't love you anymore" "Y/n stop!" "Jaden I don't love you anymore!" She yelled.

-Y/n's pov-

"Stop" "stop!" I heard my boyfriend, yell and I quickly got up and looked over to see Jaden tossing and turning in bed.

"Please don't go" he cried "don't leave me" he said holding tight onto the bedsheet "Y/n no!" He yelled and I woke him up.

"Baby it's just a dream" I said and he was still shocked and crying. "Jaden baby look at me" I said taking his hands away from his face and cupping his cheeks making him look at me.

"Jaden Jdub Walton that was just a dream, please don't cry" "you left me" he said his voice breaking and so was my heart.

"That was not true, Jaden I could never leave you" "but it felt so real" he said heartbroken "it wasn't, I promise you it wasn't"

"Look around you, I'm here in bed right next to you" I said "you're here?" "Yea Jaden I'm here, can't you feel me?"

Jaden moved his hands and touched mine that was cupping his cheeks "your here" he said finally believing my presence "I'm here"

"Your here" he kissed my hand and held onto it "do you want water?" I asked and he nodded so I grabbed the bottle of water on his nightstand and handed it to him.

He drank it all and wiped the sweat on his forehead "how are you feeling?" "tired" he responded.

"Can we please Cuddle?" He asked with hope in his eyes "come here" I open my arms for him to get in and he did.

Jaden came on top of me and rested his head on my chest wrapping his arms around me.

I ran my hands through his somewhat went curls then gave him some light back scratches.

"Baby" he whispered and I hummed "you promise you won't leave me right?" "I promise Jaden I would never leave you as long as you never leave me"

"I could never leave you" he said "I love you so dang much" I smiled and kissed his head "I love you too"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: how do you deal with your nightmares?