Jealousy

WC: 858

Your age in this image: 16

requested: Yes 2Karla15

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Y/n got a new dog mostly all of her attention was on him and I know it's stupid to say but I'm jealous.

Her parents got her a puppy for her birthday and she was over the moon happy. Everyone knew how much she loved animals.

——————————————————————

-My Girl 💕-

My Girl 💕-

My Girl 💕- sorry baby I think I found a new sleeping buddy

Jaden - Hey no don't cheat on me with him

My Girl 💕- I'm not cheating on you 😂

My Girl 💕- Anyways when are you coming?

Jaden - why did you miss me 😏

My Girl 💕- Shut up

Jaden - 😂

Jaden - I'm coming right now

My Girl 💕- good love you 💗

Jaden - Love you more ❤️

——————————————————————

I got into my car and drove to Y/n's house but stopped at Starbucks to get her her favorite drink and cake pop.

When I reached her house, I got an and was welcomed by her mother.

"She's upstairs, Jaden," she said and I walked upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door.

She opened the door and was happy to see me "Hi baby" she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back pulling her more closer to me.

I heard a bark and she pulled away "Oh baby when did you wake up" she smiled talking to the dog in a baby voice.

He backed and licked her cheek smacking her smile.

I swear this dog hears my footsteps and wakes up to take my girl away.

"Baby I got you Starbucks," I said and she gasped letting go of the dog in coming to get her drink.

"Awww thank you baby so much!" She said happily and kissed my lips. She went downstairs, and the dog got out of the bed throwing his paws on my leg.

"Stop it dude she's my girl," I said and he barked running downstairs "Oh you little!"

I ran downstairs and saw that Hunter got to her.

Hunter is the name of the stupid dog

She petted its fur while having a sip of her drink.

"So..babe I was thinking how about we go watch a movie," I said "Just me and you" "What about Hunter?" "No dogs in the cinema remember"

Hunter whimpered and that broke Y/n's heart.

"I can't read my little baby all alone," she said "but..ugh" "We can watch a movie here if you'd want" "yea that's fine"

I missed Y/n's attention so it's no surprise that I got really touchy with her. I was holding her hand so while she was talking to her family and giving back hugging her when she was doing the popcorn and let's not the kisses I gave making her blush.

Hunter didn't really like it and would do anything to push us apart.

I kissed her neck and she giggled "Stop that tickles" she said and I kissed her again and again until I was attacking her with kisses.

I had her trapped on the floors with my hands, holding hers above her head and tickling her sides when Hunter came and started pushing me away.

"Aww he's protecting me" Y/n laughed "why I'm your boyfriend I would never hurt you" I said to the dog more than to her.

He got on Y/n's lap and she gave him a kiss on the head. "Come on boys let's go to my room" she said going upstairs.

Y/n got her laptop and we cuddled in her bed when hunter decided that he wanted to join us.

He slept 5 minutes into the movie and I kept eyeing him. "Hey babe can you take the laptop away for a second" she said and I did.
She got up and took hunter out of the room and came back locking the door.

"Isn't his bed here?" I said eyeing the dog bed in the corner. "Yes but I wanted some alone time with you" she said shutting the laptop and putting it away.

She got on my lap and wrapped her hands around me.

"You know I could see the jealousy in your eyes" she said "I'm not jealous of hunter" I said "who said anything about hunter" she smirked.

Busted

My cheeks got red and she kissed me "it's cute" she giggled "but you don't have to worry because your the only boy I'm in love with"

"Not even hunter?" "Hunters a dog" "I..I know" I chuckled "it's stupid to feel jealous of a dog" "it's funny"

She giggled and I kissed her "I love you" I said and she smiled kissing me again "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: are you a dog or cat person and What is your favorite breed?

AN: sorry guys, I haven't updated in a long while as he knew I was busy and now I'm trying to update more regularly. If you have any requests, please write them down and tell me if you want me to @ you are keeping it anonymous. Ps if you want you can also message me and private 😊