Forgetting

WC: 664

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: yes @aliciaRocks6
——————————————————————————

Today I'm going to prank my boyfriend cheating by accidentally forgetting how long we've been dating.

And I'll be recording the whole thing without him, knowing of course.

I sat on his bed while he was sat on his video game chair, playing Fortnite with his friends.

The game was going to end soon, so I placed my phone in the corner and press the record button.

I played with their family cat biscuits while he finished his game.

Biscuits accidentally scratched me and and ran away "owww biscuits! Come here" I yell and she meowed running away.

I heard Jaden chuckle, and turned around to see him looking at me "that's not funny" I giggled.

Jaden got up from his chair and came to the bed, he held my hand, and please multiple kisses on it.

"Better?" He asked and I nodded blushing "are you done?" I asked and he nodded.

"Great! Now we can talk about our two year anniversary" I said and he nodded then froze.

He looked confused and his brows scrunched together "2 year?" he said I nodded "can you believe we've been together for two years" I said wrapping my arms around him.

He pulled me onto his lap and said "what do you mean two years we've been together for four"

I pretended to be confused "baby no it's been two years" "what do you mean two years? Where are the other two years gone?" He chuckled.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said and he frowned "did you forget?" He asked sadly.

"When is our anniversary" "next week February 14 on Valentine's Day" I said "yea that correct"

"See I told you we've been together for two years" "Babe stooop it's been 4 years. I was in love with you since kindergarten and I asked you to be my girlfriend when we were like 13" he said.

"Did you forget how people sad we won't stay together for long?" He said and when I stayed quiet sadness had filled his face.

He lightly pushed me off of him and got up "I can't believe you forgot" he said his voice cracking a little.

He was about to leave the room when I stopped him "no no baby I'm kidding I'm kidding" I said holding his hand.

"I didn't forget how many years we've been together" I said "how can I know you're not lying" he said.

"Because I remember the day you asked me to be your girlfriend I was playing with Billy jones and he was being really flirty with me and you got jealous and fought with him which caused you to go to the principals office where they call your parents and you had detention for a week. When you got out of the principals office, I came to check on you and that's where you kissed me in front of everybody and told me about your feelings. You asked me out and at the end of our movie date you asked me to be your girlfriend"

Jaden smiled and that caused butterflies to irrupt in my stomach "I even remember you tried to jell your hair to perfection" I giggled and I've blushed "yup and you told me that you liked it the way it was so I went to the bathroom and wash it off in the sink"

I giggled as the memory of 13 year old. Is Jaden coming out of the bathroom with wet hair.

I wrapped my arms around him and go on my tiptoes to kiss him. He smiled kissing me back and pushing me back to bed.

"I love you" he said "I love you more Jdub"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: how would you like your crush to ask you to be his gf?