The start of an event

*Beep Beep Beep*

I groan at the sound of my alarm screeching at me to get ready, after filling out pages of files for the victims I have recently taken the lives of since im the heir of the mafia its absolutely exhausting. I looked down at my morning wood wishing someone gentle could help me. I ignored it then got up to get ready without realizing how late it was I checked the time to see it was 9:30 PM I gasped at the sight and ran into the shower. I turn on my shower with Luke warm water and soft water pressure I stared down at my paws as they drenched in the soft water, I was taken out of my thoughts when I had realized the time. I ran out of the shower and started looking for suits 9:58 PM, I sighed knowing I was gonna be late but continued getting ready.

  - Kikos Pov -

I entered the room with my mother a famous Kpop cat singer as everyones jaw dropped at her revealing dress as I just stood there in my boring suit. I felt myself getting hard so I went to sit down near the food table to distract myself, after what felt like 20 minutes I heard the door opening but ignored it and kept eating until I heard clapping and I looked over.

There he was...

Tall, muscular, well groomed I felt my cock harden at the sight as my cheeks turned bright red, as I was already drooling he looked over at me, I quickly turned my heard taking a pillow over my lap and grabbing more food.

  - Mikos pov -

I arrived at the event with my guards at my side, they opened the door as heads turned to me, jaws dropped, girls drooled and people talked I was admiring peoples desire looking at me until I noticed one cat with head still turned I motioned for people to start clapping in need of stealing his attention. Finally, his head turned and there he was I felt heat inside me as I saw the lump in his pants growing at the sight of me, I smiled at him desperately looking for a distraction.