Spicy time

Mid car drive I felt myself needing to use the restroom more and more. I tried to ignore it but I it got worse and worse so I asked my mom to pull over. We pulled over at a gas station and I made my way to the bathroom there. I opened the door and unbuttoned my jeans but before I could continue the door opened I hurried to cover myself when the cat grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked up to see the same cat from the event. The cat grabbed my chin pulling it up to look at him "your so cute when your scared" he said I stood there confused and quickly issued a disagreement "no I'm not!'" He giggled pulling me closer till we were nose to nose "yes you are kitten". I placed my hands on the mans muscular chest and began pushing away he grabbed my hand and started planting kisses on it while keeping eye contact with me. My arms felt like jello the way they fell and I began craving more touch. Sure enough its almost like he read my mind he grabbed my wrist pushing our bodies together like glue, I was resisting biting my lip or showing any attraction to make the matter worse. He looked at me and said "your pretty when you try to lie to me"
I started feeling uncomfortable and trying to push away again but suddenly felt a warm feeling in my stomach like a magnet causing me to pull in. Suddenly he lifted my arm and placed it on his neck before kissing down my arm. I winced when he got to my collarbone and started biting. I ran my fingers through his fur as we made out, he began taking down my clothes as we looked at each other. When he was done he ran his fingers along my fur covered  abs as an overheated cat I couldn't handle it anymore and began ripping,literally ripping his clothes off he patted my head and said "slow down" kitten" as he took my paw in his and he unbuttoned his shirt with my paw still in his hand. He smirked at me as I attentively watched him slowly, one by one down his soft white halfway unbuttoned shirt. As he finished his last button I ripped my paw out of his and quickly took off his shirt he giggled as I stood there in admiration. I started kissing the fur area on his shoulder when he gently grabbed my shoulders and began to push me down, I looked up confused while he looked the other way biting his lips. I smirked as it was my turn to make such a gesture I slowly unzipped his dark wash jeans until it was completely unzipped then I pulled them down, he looked down at me while slowly wrapping his hands around my head and pushing me towards him I picked at the area the band of his undergarments were as I felt him pulled my hair I looked up at him and he began getting angry. I quickly looked down and began to slide off his undergarments I watched as his slimy,fury,long,throbbing member bursted out, I bit my lip at the sight before looking up at him before I began my gesture. His eyes slowly closed as a signal to start I teased by taking a little bit of his scrum dilly cock at a time, as I was about to get serious I had no second thought once Miko pushed my head hard and fast his cock bent and the size and went all the way down my esophagus. I started choking and digged my paws into the side of his hips, I started crying while looking up to try and get him to stop to breathe but it was no use as his head was tilted up and his eyes were closed. He started moving his long throbbing scrum dilly cock out of my mouth as I was assuming he was done but before I could speak he shoved it back down harsh and quick even deeper, what was stopping me from falling right then and there was his grip on my head keeping me up. I felt a weird thing deep in my throat as I felt him pull up one more time and let go, the mysterious cat's cum dripped down out of my mouth as I fell on the ground gasping for air. He giggled and said "oh we're not done yet kitten", he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while walking to his car as we got in.

**less than 20 minutes later**

He parked his car as he picked me up again and dragged me to his master suit before I could acknowledge my environment he threw me on and spread my legs.

Oh boy....