Whats your name, Kitten?

**TIME SKIP**
(Kikos pov)

After an hour of the event I forgot all about the events and went around talking to my mother's famous friends and making basic conversations. After talking to a few people I was walking down a random hallway in the massive building when suddenly I dropped my ring, I bent down to grab it and by the time I got up I felt a hard yet muscular surface behind me. Suddenly a hand grabs my waist and pulls me closer, I felt a whisper in my ear. "Whats your name, Kitten?" I felt myself blush at the sentence and tried to speak but before I could I felt the hand slide down further, I stuttered my name in hitched breaths internally screaming at the close physical touch. The mysterious cat giggled in my ear before letting me go, I stood there feeling as my knees got weaker and weaker and still felt the nerve breaking presence standing behind me. He grabbed my arm and twirled  me around to look at him then grabbing the tip of my chin and pulling it up to look up at him, he giggled while memorizing every inch of my face then softly caressing my plump cheeks. After about 30 seconds of this going on I felt my self grabbing his wrist and closing my eyes leaning into the touch, when I opened my eyes I feel a hot breath at my nose and piercing eyes looking at my lips. I felt myself leaning in when suddenly I hear an obnoxious alarm going off, I flinch pulling away and running to get out of the building as he followed behind me.

**TIME SKIP**

While everyone was waiting outside I felt fingers one by one climbing up my shoulder, I felt shivers down my spine as I slowly turned to look at the culprit. It.Was.Him. He stood staring down at me admiring my face again, I felt his hand slowly slip from my shoulder down to my waist then my lower stomach reaching my backside. I grabbed his hand trying to stop him but he pinched my hand away, before I could speak an announcement came on saying the event was cancelled. I sighed knowing this suffering was over, I turned to look at the cat again behind me but he was gone before I started to look around for him I felt something in my pocket, I reached into it and found a paper with a number in it. I quickly shoved it back in then went to find my mom. Once I found my mom I held her paw and we went to the car.