Chapter 2

Driving down the ruined road is Y/N, your brother and new company. Recently you and your brother were on the move when they got attacked by the now named Raptures. Then hope arrived when three gorgeous women appear and defeated the enemy. The women are Marian, Rapi, and Anis.

Anis: So, Y/N is it? What are you doing out here on the surface? Aren't you supposed to be at the Underground.

Y/N: Surviving its what we do.

Rapi: You mean you live here on the surface where there's Raptures everywhere?

B/N: Yes, Rapi. We've been living in the wilderness for the last five years.

Marian: What are you, a soldier?

Y/N: Yes I am. I was Private First Class of B Assault Squadron of the US Army Delta Force. The rest is classified.

Rapi: We have recently lost our Commander when our transport ship went down.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that.

Rapi: Command has now been transfer to you, Y/N. You are now promoted to Commander.

Y/N: Commander? But I'm Private First Class and I haven't even got training to lead a squad.

Anis: Please tell me that this is a joke, B/N.

B/N: I wish, Anis.

Rapi: We will follow your every command.

B/N: Go for it, bro! This is your chance of leading us.

You look at Rapi, Marian, and Anis. During his service days, Y/N was lead by his squad leader, Lt CMR William Jones. Now you will be tested to lead a squad of soldiers.

Y/N: Alright if we're going reclaim our home, we have to stay together and fight together. First thing first, we need a new base for our operations.

Rapi: The Ark is the base of Operations.

(Radio static)

???: Rapi, come in!

Rapi: Copy, Shifty I read you.

B/N: Shifty?

Y/N: Is she you communication?

Then a holographic screen shows show a girl with headphones.

Shifty: Oh. I see we have new company. Greetings. I'm Shifty, operator of Central Government Intelligence Agency.

Y/N: Name's Y/N and this is my young brother, B/N.

Shifty: Nice to meet you.

B/N: You said you had a previous commander? How did he died?

Rapi: Nearly 48 hours ago, Transport Number 9722 was on route for a rendezvous when it was shot down. The commader perished in the collision.