ch.8 | flower birthmark

"Are you all right?"asked Jihyo while holding Sana's cheek. Sana nodded her head. She turned to Hwang Palace before grabbing Jihyo's arm.

They were seated at the edge of the bed. Jihyo was still looking at Sana's face with a concern expression. Upon her arrival, Sana was seen being spaced in a way that she was unaware of her presence.

"Are you looking for my blood?"

Jihyo rolled her eyes. Whenever she meets Sana, the question will probably come up. Being a vampire doesn't imply that she's always 'thirsty'.

"Next time.I am here to confirm the status of the crown prince."

Sana sighed.

"He's okay.He's worried about Jisung, though."

"Jisung is taken care of by our royal angel, Taehyung, so there's no need to worry. The king is always with him as well."

"The royal angel.."muttered Sana before remembering the flower birthmark. She was unable to refrain from rubbing her neck. There is a flower birthmark on the back of Sana's neck, which is lavender.

It's possible that Jisung's birthmark can be seen by her because of that. The cursed reappeared in her memory, and she became curious about them.

"Would you like me to acquaint you with him? I can't read your mind, but I sense you want to meet him,"suggested Jihyo.

"To be honest, I have something to ask him."

"What is that?" demanded a voice.

Taehyung's appearance out of nowhere surprised both of them. He smirks when he sees the others two glared at him. A short time afterwards, Namjoom, the royal witch appeared.

"I didn't know the crown residence so..you know..boring.."Namjoon said while observing Sana's room.  Sana grabbed a pillow and threw it at Namjoon. The royal witch dodged before grinning at the angel.

"Still same. Still same,"repeated Namjoon referring to Sana's behavior.

Namjoon often accompanied Hyunsung on the trip to Yoon Kingdom, so, that's where they got to know each other. This is because Sana has always accompanied the crown prince. He likes to teased the angel to see her reaction.

"Why did both of you come here?"asked Jihyo.

"She said she wants to meet me, so I'm coming,"answered Taehyung who was sitting in an armchair near the window.

"Taehyung.."Jihyo started using her intimidating voice. Taehyung observed Namjoon who had given him a signal to explain the purpose of their arrival.

Jihyo's behavior is unpredictable. She is also the Queen Mother's favorite person. It's best not to make this beautiful vampire angry.

"After eight years, we found out that there is another person who has a flower birthmark. And that person is you." Taehyung pointing to Sana. Jihyo glanced at the angel. She had no idea Sana had a birth mark.

"Here.."Sana pointed to her pretty lavender birthmark on the back of her neck.

"Since when?"asked Jihyo.

"Two days ago? Actually, my whole family has a birthmark and it didn't show up after birth like the others. But only mine has this kind of birthmark," explained Sana.

"So, you're the reason Jisung's fainted, heh!"Namjoon replied before Sana glared at him.

"Don't tell me you can see his birthmark.."Jihyo began to detect what was happening. The former queen's words led her to know about Jisung.