𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞

Luke's POV

It's a new day and I decided to attend school at 4 in the morning so the sun won't catch me. I chose to wear a black turtle neck long-sleeve shirt, skinny dress pants, and nice dress boots.

 I chose to wear a black turtle neck long-sleeve shirt, skinny dress pants, and nice dress boots

I held my bag over my shoulder, headed out the door into my car, and drove to school to meet up with my friends. Once I arrived I got out and headed underneath the tree closest to the building, I heard Ben and Jeremy heading toward me so I stood up to hug them. 

"what's up, bro?" Jeremy spoke hugging me

"Good and u?" I chuckled at them.

we just stood there in awkwardness intell 3 girls walked by the sidewalk, one of them catching my eye I just shook it off thinking of something else.

"What's wrong?" They spoke

"n...Nothing" I said sweating madly

I looked away from the girls and looked at my watch to see what time it was. 4:30 am. 

"Seriously? it's only 4:30" I complained and the boys started smirking giving each other glares. 

( she's got a smile on her face, she doesn't know I'm watching. ) I start blushing as I think about her and me being together if there was a chance...

Jeremy's POV

I sort of see Luke zone out since I'm a werewolf I have superhuman senses. I sniff and it seems to be that someone has caught his attention, I smirk and elbowed Ben.

"huh?" he said annoyed

I raised my eyebrows and spoke

"I believe someone has caught his eye" I smirked

Ben soon smirked and Luke looked at us like we are crazy, he soon figured out what we were thinking *because he can read minds* 

"Guys, I don't like her... maybe..." he spoke nervously

I and Ben jump up and down in excitement. 

"I said maybe!" he covered our mouths in panic

-------------------------------------------------- ------

I and Ben walk with Luke inside the school building. Since it was 6 I decided to hang out in the band hall. I step into the room, all sweaty, slippery floor, with that musty smell. I find my locker with my instrument inside of it and I take it with my binder full of music sheets. I grab the trombone out of my case and start playing the music I was concentrating on my music I didn't know someone was watching me, I put the trombone down and I madly blushed as she greeted herself.