𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃

Luke's POV

I fed Mocha before I headed out the door. I stepped into my car texting my dad saying I was leaving for school. I turned up the music to the radio and I sang along to the song 

Out Of The Woods By Taylor Swift

    🎶The Rest of the World was Black and White and Weren't Screaming Color  🎶

 🎶 And I Remember Thinking, Are We Out Of The Woods x4  🎶

''''''''''''''''''''''

I arrived at school and saw my friends in the parking lot, I walked to them and started talking to Jeremy. I heard screeching noises coming from behind and I saw Courtney about to get hit by a van that it driving fast toward her. I used my speed and went to Courtney before the van did and saved her from being hit. I heard her heavenly breathing against my neck and left before she asked any questions to me. I sped and walked to Jeremy, Ben, and Daniel so nobody would think I'm sus. The bell rang as soon as I stepped foot in the classroom, I tried avoiding Courtney because of what happened that night and what happened this morning. I took notes when the teacher handed out papers and I immediately started working on them. When school was over I ran to the parking lot and drove home, I sighed in relief because I knew Courtney was maybe going to say something about what happened and I wasn't going to let it happen. I open the door to the house seeing Ben behind me.

" Hey! I didn't see you talk to Courtney today, is something happening between y'all two??" Ben asked curiously and I shook my head no

" No, I just wasn't in the mood for school today so I just wanted to get over with the day but I didn't get to talk to Courtney " I nervously smiled 

" Oh, that's why you were rushing home?" he raised his eyebrow

" Yes" I rubbed my face and headed upstairs to check on my dad

I knocked on his door and opened it to see he was on his phone scrolling. I smiled and said that I just arrived and asked if he needed anything. He asked for bloody tea so I went downstairs and make it. I gave it to him and went to my room and lay on the bed resting. 

No One's POV

~~ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴  ~~

It was the day before Joel's mother's birth of Clyde * Luke's actual name *  Joel never left his mum's side, intell it was the day that Charlotte Cullens decided to mess up their relationship by wanting to kill the pack because someone possibly harassed one of her family members and killed them for no reason. Clyde was born and Helen couldn't stay at home taking care of Clyde so she handed Clyde to Joel. Joel didn't know what to do since he was only 4 and a half, Joel held Clyde close to his chest and cried as he saw how he saw his family getting weapons. Clyde started crying that Joel had to cover his mouth, they arrived at the Cullen's house and Joel stood behind Helen. Charlotte was having an argument with his mother and before he could realize Charlotte had run and carried Joel and Clyde to the other side of the room holding a knife up to Joel's neck. Joel started crying for help and kept his grip on Clyde as best as he could, The black gasped as they saw Charlotte have Joel and Clyde she was threatening them. Joel bit Charlotte's arm and she screamed letting go of Joel and Clyde so Joel just thought to run. Just as Joel was getting up Charlotte got ahold of his leg and grabbed Clyde, and Joel ran to Helen in tears. While that was happening Charlotte had called her husband and he came just about three minutes later. Mr. Cullen fearlessly walked up to the black pack and gave them a glare and stood in front of his wife and took Clyde from her and ran before the pack killed Charlotte. Joel fell on the ground as he saw Mr. Cullen leave with Clyde and witness the death of Charlotte. 

~~𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 ~~

Joel still cries at night regretting still about that day. 

'''''''''''''

Joel work up in a panic, with heavy breathing, and sweating. It happened every once in a while and it was the third time this month, Joel got up freshened up, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast, Joel headed back upstairs to change 

Joel walked outside to see Moriah Clearwater, he met her when he was 12 years old and Joel's mom wants him to become friends with her again so why not

Joel walked outside to see Moriah Clearwater, he met her when he was 12 years old and Joel's mom wants him to become friends with her again so why not. Moriah is kind of like his emotional support for him she was always there for him when he get upset, Joel thought of her more like a friend but he know she likes him because her sister told him. Joel really doesn't mind but if he gets uncomfortable then that's when he will tell her to back off. Joel smiled as she walked toward him and they walked talking about what was happening. He told her about the nightmare he had, she knows about Clyde and him being missing. Their family has not seen the Cullens since Clyde was taken and it's been years, Moriah comforted Joel and said she is there for him. Joel shook the feeling and smiled at her and thanked her for her support. The next day Joel decided it was best if he visited his trainer, Mr. Wickham. Joel texted his mother and headed off, Joel arrived and saw Mr. Wickham outside axing the stumps.

 Wickham outside axing the stumps

Joel's POV

I smiled as I stepped out of the car and we greeted each other. Mr. Wickham said he just fixed up his motorcycles and wanted him and I  to go ride the forest and have some fun. It was my first time riding one but I got the hang of it and I just rode through the forest smiling having a blast. I took a picture of us riding and posted it on social media and right when I posted it I had so many comments and likes already. I did zip lining and we learned how to play an instrument, I thanked Mr. Wickham for an amazing fun day and said goodbye to him before I left. I got a call from Moriah saying my mom had injured herself and fell, I immediately drove myself over there seeing a pale guy hovering over my mum asking her if she was okay. I pushed him out of the way and rubbed my mums back for comfort. She hit me and asked the guy I pushed if he was okay, I got mad and left the room from there. To be honest I was just trying to help and I didn't know that guy was.