sigma has a horrible project sekai addiction

Sigma, a member of the Decay of Angels from Bungou Stray Dogs, had always been fascinated with the virtual reality game Project Sekai. He had been playing it for months, losing himself in the game's immersive world and thrilling battles. But as time passed, his addiction to the game grew stronger, and it began to consume his life.

The other members of the Decay of Angels noticed that Sigma was spending less and less time with them, and that he seemed distant and preoccupied. They began to worry about him, and soon discovered that he was spending most of his time in Project Sekai. They knew that something had to be done.

The group decided to stage an intervention for Sigma, and they invited him to a meeting where they could talk about his addiction. Sigma was reluctant at first, but he agreed to listen to what they had to say. The Decay of Angels told him that they were concerned about his well-being, and that they wanted to help him overcome his addiction.

Nikolai, another member of the Decay of Angels from Bungou Stray Dogs, had always been interested in Project Sekai, but it wasn't until Sigma's addiction came to light that he decided to give it a try. Initially, he only played for a short period of time, but as he got deeper into the game, he found himself spending more and more time on it.

Fyodor, another member of the Decay of Angels, had always loved apples, but he never thought it would become an addiction. As he spent more and more time eating apples, he began to neglect his other responsibilities and his relationships with his friends. He was so focused on eating apples that he didn't even notice that his friends were struggling with their own addictions.

As Nikolai and Sigma's addiction to Project Sekai worsened, the rest of the Decay of Angels became increasingly worried. They knew that they had to intervene, but Fyodor was too preoccupied with his love for apples to notice the problem.