dazai got so angry with fyodor that dazai turned into a dragon

Dazai was so angry with Fyodor that he couldn't control himself. He let out a deafening roar and suddenly, he transformed into a dragon. Fyodor, who was still laughing at Dazai's outburst, didn't even have a chance to react before Dazai lunged at him and ate him whole.

Nikolai and Sigma were shocked as they watched Dazai devour Fyodor. They had never seen Dazai so out of control before and they didn't know what to do. But they didn't have to wait long for an answer, as soon enough, Dazai let out a mighty roar and pooped Fyodor out.

To their amazement, Fyodor was now in the form of an apple. Nikolai and Sigma were horrified and they knew they had to do something to help Fyodor. They took the apple Fyodor with them back to the Decay of Angels headquarters.

Sigma organized another intervention for Fyodor, and this time, he made sure that Fyodor was truly committed to giving up his obsession with apples. Nikolai, on the other hand, took it upon himself to help Fyodor by teaching his pet rats to sing Hatsune Miku. The rats were a hit with Fyodor and he spent most of his time listening to them sing.

Fyodor was finally free from his addiction to apples, but the damage had already been done. Dazai still hated him for what he had done, and Fyodor couldn't help but dislike Dazai in return.

Feeling guilty for his actions, Fyodor retreated to his mansion and locked himself inside. He cleared out all the apples and tried to make amends for what he had done, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt.

Sigma and Nikolai were worried about Fyodor, and they knew they had to do something to help him. Nikolai, being the creative one, came up with an idea. He orchestrated Fyodor's rats to sing Crime and Punishment by DECO*27 to lure Fyodor out of his self-imposed isolation.

To their surprise, it worked. Fyodor was drawn out of his mansion by the beautiful singing of his rats. He was amazed by their talent and congratulated them on a job well done.

Fyodor realized that he still had friends who cared about him and that he still had a purpose in life. He vowed to never let his addiction take control of him again, and he thanked Sigma and Nikolai for their support.

Fyodor's relationship with Dazai never fully healed, but Fyodor learned to accept Dazai's hatred towards him and moved on.