sigma continues to suffer from his pjsekai addiction

Sigma's addiction to Project Sekai continued to be a problem for him, despite Fyodor overcoming his addiction to apples. Sigma found himself constantly drawn back to the game, unable to resist the pull of its mesmerizing graphics and captivating storyline.

Nikolai was busy with his own life and couldn't be there for Sigma as much as he would have liked. Fyodor, on the other hand, was too focused on his rats to pay much attention to Sigma's struggles.

Sigma faced his addiction alone, but he was determined to overcome it. He tried to limit his time on the game, but found it hard to stay away. He tried to find other activities to occupy his time, but nothing seemed to hold his interest as much as Project Sekai did.

As Sigma struggles with his addiction, he begins to realize the true impact it has had on his life. His relationships with the other members of the Decay of Angels have suffered, and he has lost touch with the things that once brought him joy.

Feeling lost and alone, Sigma turns to the only thing that brings him solace - Project Sekai. He becomes more and more consumed by the game, spending hours upon hours playing it. He neglects his health, his work, and his relationships.

One day, the other members of the Decay of Angels decide to intervene. Dazai, Chuuya, and Fyodor come to Sigma's house, where they find him emaciated and pale, sitting in front of a computer screen. They try to talk to him, but he is so consumed by the game that he doesn't even notice them.

Feeling helpless, the Decay of Angels decide to take drastic measures. They take Sigma's computer and throw it out the window, shattering it into pieces. Sigma is furious, but he also feels a sense of relief. He realizes that the game had been controlling him, and that he had been living in a virtual world for far too long.

Sigma decides to seek help for his addiction, and begins going to therapy and joining support groups. He starts to rebuild his relationships with the other members of the Decay of Angels, and begins to find joy in the simple things in life again.

Although it's a long and difficult journey, Sigma is able to overcome his addiction, and he is grateful to the other members of the Decay of Angels for their support. He realizes that it's never too late to make a change and start anew.