sigma and nikolai find out that fyodor has a whole mansion full of apples

Sigma and Nikolai, still recovering from their own addiction to Project Sekai, were shocked when they discovered Fyodor's obsession with apples. They had never realized the extent of his addiction before, and they were worried about him.

They decided to pay Fyodor a visit at his mansion, and when they arrived, they found that it was filled with apples. Everywhere they looked, there were apples - on the tables, in the corners, and even in the bedrooms. Fyodor had an entire room dedicated to apples, where he stored and sorted them by type and color.

Fyodor was thrilled to show them his collection, but Sigma and Nikolai couldn't help but feel concerned. They noticed that Fyodor was always eating an apple, even when he was working or spending time with them. He would even kiss his apples a little before taking a bite, as if they were his precious possessions.

Sigma and Nikolai knew that they had to talk to Fyodor about his addiction. They sat him down and told him that they were worried about him, and that they wanted to help him overcome his addiction. Fyodor was shocked by their words, and he realized that they were right. He had been so consumed by his love for apples that he had neglected his responsibilities and his relationships with his friends.

Fyodor, still recovering from his addiction to apples, decided to seek advice from Dazai, another member of the Bungou Stray Dogs. He was curious to hear what Dazai had to say about his own experience with addiction, and how he had overcome it.

When Fyodor met up with Dazai, he was surprised to hear that Dazai had once loved apples, but now despised them. Dazai explained that he had become so obsessed with apples that he had neglected his responsibilities and his relationships with his friends. Eventually, he realized that he needed to overcome his addiction, and he made it his life goal to rid the world of all apples.

Fyodor was furious upon hearing this. He couldn't believe that Dazai would want to destroy something that he had loved so much. He felt that Dazai was attacking his memories and his past. In a fit of anger, Fyodor challenged Dazai to a game of Genius Invokation TCG from Genshin Impact, a game that they both enjoyed playing.

Dazai accepted the challenge, and the two of them sat down to play. The game was intense, and Fyodor was determined to prove to Dazai that apples were not the enemy. But Dazai was just as determined to prove that Fyodor's obsession with apples had been holding him back.

In the end, Dazai won the game, but Fyodor realized that Dazai's words had helped him to see things from a different perspective. He realized that his addiction to apples had been holding him back, and that he needed to let go of it in order to move forward.