ch 1

So i walk into school and no one looks at me like always. And I'm glad the stupied fuckers don't even know what I can say. Or how much I could make them cry. I find it pretty funny how they think I'm a mute. I know I never talk but maybe I just don't really have nothing to say to these stuck up bitches and assholes.

Anyway my name is Kris Soul and I am a loner. But people think I'm mute.Oh look theres the barbies as I like to call them but hey its nicer than the sluts. Anyway I have to get to english before I'm late.

"Oh look its the freak mute." barbie #1 says giggling

"Awww still don't have a boyfriend do you?" barbie #2 ask

I shove past them and scuff one of their shoes.

"Ahhhh you stupied bitch, you just ruined my new shoes!" barbie #1 screams

I have to cover my ears where they won't bleed. When I uncover them I look down and spit on her shoes and walk off. When I get to class the teacher tells me to go to the office. I huff and walk to the office and sit down in the really uncomfortable chairs and wait. 

I wait about  15 or 20 minutes and then I'm called into the princples office. When i finally et into the office I stand there and wait to the stupied fucker to talk. Then all the barbies walk in and they know how to put the fake tears on quickly. And thats how I know I'm about to get suspended.

"Miss Soul did you really spit on this girl's new shoes?" the princlpe ask like a dumb fuck

I just shake my head yes knowing what is about to happen.The principle looks at me disappointed, like I give a crap.

"Well Miss Soul you are to go home and have detention tomorrow after school." he says

  I turn around and walk out of the office. Once I get outside I head o my car. I start heading down the road toward my family book store. I really do love my family buisness but i love to do something of my own.Anyway I park my car and get out and go in.Once I get into the store my mom looks at me and sighs.

"What did you do this time?" my mom ask

"Spit on one of the barbies shoes." I say with a laugh

"Okay well good I need to run some erruns and need you to watch the store ok." mom says

"Okay mom go do what you need to do." I say

After she leaves I start to restock the books. So I'm working and hear the door open, meaning there is a customer.I turn to greet them, but when I do I smack into something. After I fall I look up at the thing and see its a person.

"Oh sorry about that." he says

"Its fine, welcome to Soul's Bookstore can I help you with something?" I ask getting up

"Well I'm bored can you help me with that?" he ask winking at me

"And your name would be?" I ask

"Morgan Newtlet." he says.

"Okay Morgan get the fuck out of this store." i say and walk away.