ch 2

So the next day at school everyone is whispering stuff about a new kid. You know the usual 'is he hot?' 'will he be popular' 'i bet he'll be mine'. Anyway I go to english and sit in my seat and wait. Not long after I sit down class starts and the teacher starts to take attendence. I turn towards the window not really paying any attention, when the door opens. I look and groan at who I see, he looks right at me and smiles.

"Hey bookstore girl we meet again." he says loudly

I raise my eyebrow at him and turn away.

"Hey come on don't be like that, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday." he says walking toward me.

"Wait a minute why are you talking to her?" barbie 1 asks rudely

"Well cause I can and she was the first one that talked to me yesterday." Morgan says

"Wow you got the mute to talk." barbie 2 says 

"Okay you nimrods for one I'm not mute I never was I just didn't talk to any of you. Cause well I didn't have anything to say to anybody. So can all of you shut the fuck up and sit down?" I says rudely.

I can tell everyone is shock at me talking but I'm getting pissed off and Morgan is the number one person that I want to hit in the face with a brick, attached to a book, attached to a chair attached to a wall, attached to a steam plow, attached to a lamberginie going full spead.

"Um miss Soul you need to go to the office for your out burst." Ms.Chalk says firmly

"Yeah okay." I say

"Oh and take Mr. Newtlet  with you." she says

I groan but keep going and he won't shut up, I swear I'm going to cut him with my nail. Once we get into the office he starts to whisper to me and I turn around and shove him at least a foot away from me. He has a surprised look that says 'wtf' and I sit down and wait.

"Miss Soul you're back no surprise there."Mr. Nelson says

"Yes I'm back and this time can I get suspended for more than a day." Isay rudely

"Sure how about a week and today you can show mr. Newtlet around before you go home or would you like to stay the whole day." he says 

"Nope I'm good, come on Morgan. The quicker you walk the quicker I can go home." I say walking away.

I can hear his foot steps behind me.I smile at how obediant he is.