ch 5

Morgan's pov

So I lay her down and wipe the tears of her face. I mean wow she just broke down and didn't even stop me from picking her up. She looks so tough but I guess she was strong too long. I really have to leave, but I don't want to leave her alone. I cover her with my jacket then go look around the store.

I find a door, I open it and see stairs leading somewhere.I go up th stairs and find my self in a apartment. It looks well furnished and I can bring her up here instead of her sleeping in the floor. So I head back down to get her and see she's awake crying again.

"You know crying doesn't really do anything."I say.

"What do you know?"she says wiping her face.

"I know enough."I say

"Oh yeah what do you know!" she screams.

"I know you've been strong too long. I know you've had enough shit to happen to you that you can't take it anymore. the worst part of being strong is that no one ask if you are ok." I say sitting beside her

"How do you know." she says looking at me.

"Cause I've been through it too."I say kissing her.

She sit there stunned for a moment then kisses back.

Kris's pov

Why the hell am I kissing him? But damn it if it doesn't feel good.He pulls  back and we look at each other.

"I'm so sorry."he says

"Don't be I perticipated so yeah."I say looking away.

He grabs my face and just looks at my face. I try to move my face but he hugs me.

"You are strong enough to walk away but broken enough to look back."he says

And I start crying again.

=================================================================

ok so i would like to know what people think should happen in the next chapter comment are helpful to my thinking so please comment i dont really care about votes but if u vote thank you