❤️Chapter 20

🔒 Alyshia's POV 🔒

I'm so scared.

We might get hurt. They might get hurt. Everyone's going to get hurt, and in the end; we might not even win.

I don't want people to risk their lives then lose them for no reason, therefore we need to win this fight so that every victim of Hyeri's parent's can get their revenge.

"Is everyone ready? When I get to 3, we'll knock down this door and start fighting." I don't know how, but we ended up at this garage place instead of a house like before.

"1, 2, 3!!" Everyone screamed for some reason and when we broke down the door, there were so many people lying on the floor in pain. People from our team seemed ti recognise the injured citizens so I decided to get my hopes up high to find my mother.

"We'll give you guys all a choice. Leave Alyshia and Baekhyun here then take your loved one home, or take Alyshia and Baekhyun with you, but leave your loved ones." A covered face from the back of the garage started to negotiate with everyone.

"We are not leaving Alyshia and Baekhyun!" Some people didn't want to leave us, but other people don't want to leave their loved ones.

"Me? Why would you want me?" I tried to act innocent and everything because of amnesia... But...

"Stop lying. If you didn't know us or who we were you wouldn't be here." He's right and he caught us red handed.

He caught the two of us without us even knowing.

Baekhyun and I got our memories back and everyone knows.

"I've heard of you. A lot about you. You're the one who killed both my parents right?" Wait... Baekhyun... You can't be real right now.

"Come on, Baekhyun. Don't be like this." Everyone who came with us had already left with their loved one and the six of us were left.

"Wait I'm confused." I feel like right now, Baekhyun's the only person who knows nothing and actually has amnesia.

"If he doesn't remember anything, let's just kill him." Hyeri's mother suggested and Baekhyun got scared.

"Kill me? Why?! What did I do this time?! I'm so sorry!!!" Okay. Baekhyun you're really weird.

"Where's mum?" They all looked at each other and started laughing.

"Mum? Your mother? Wow!! After all those people dead, you expect your mother to not be? What makes you so special?" Hyeri's parents are getting on my nerves real bad.

"No!" I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to seem weak. I wanted to slit their throats, but I didn't want to seem too strong.

"No? No what? It's too late to stop us now. She's gone."

"Why!?"

"Well why don't you follow her and see?" Everyone else was getting as frustrated as I am.

"Father!" Like planned, Taehyun came in unexpectedly and pretending not to know the situation.

"Taehyun-ah! Where have you been?" He ran up and hugged Hyeri's parents. Hopefully our plan will work.

"Give us Alyshia's mother, and I'll let go." Taehyun had a throat threatening Hyeri's father. Luckily, he doesn't know hoe to fight back. While Taehyun was backing away with Hyeri's father, we had all our weapons out ready to fight.

"I said we killed her!" HyerI's mother suddenly got into this.

"Lies! I saw her just a couple minutes ago behind the curtains!" Taehyun got up to us with Hyeri's father, then Hyeri brought out mum from behind the curtains all tied up.

"You guys all have weapons, but we have guns that can shoot from afar." Hyeri slowly came towards us while holding mum. As long as mum is still alive, everything will be okay.

"Once I count to three, we swap. Okay?" I said and Hyeri nodded.

"1, 2, 3!" We both swapped and once I got a hold of mum, we both ducked and our 'weapons' turn into guns. We weren't going to come and fight them without guns I mean we'd all die! Once we started fighting, everyone else who left had come back to join and it was around 100 to 20. We were winning big time.

After guns bring shot everywhere, all of them has pitifully lost their lives and that meant we all accomplished our revenge, but that had meant we had to be ready for some people from our side to be gone too.

I took a look around and approximately half of us were gone, and the half included Sehun, Baekhyun and mum. Not even a month yet and Baekhyun was rushed to the hospital again.

Hurriedly off to the hospital, there bound to be good news and bad news, but it wasn't how I expected it to be.

"Wounds are injuries that can heal, but fractures sometimes take your life." The doctor said to me, and once I heard that I couldn't stay still until the result came out.

"How is everyone doctor?" He looked at me with the utter most sincere stare ever.

"Only one person out of the three survived." That got me really concerned. The three people who got shot mean to me the most and only one survived. I can't even bear to know who did.

"That person had only one bullet pierced through his right arm, so he's weating a sling." Once the doctor had said that, I started crying really loud.

"Excuse me, but are you okay!?" I wanted to collapse on the ground, but my legs took me for a detour to the room where everyone was placed.

The doctor said 'his' right arm and 'he's wearing a sling, that straight away tells me mum isn't with us anymore.

"No no no!! I haven't even told you how much I loved you yet!! And how much you meant to be in the world!! I wasn't even able to express the feelings I had before you got amnesia and what? You left me once again?! You're such a jerk Baekhyun!!!!" I left and was going to go up to mum, when an arm grabbed onto me. I expected, well no. I wanted it to be Baekhyun and so a plot twist could happen in my life.

"Alyshia... I'm sorry." I turned around and saw Sehun in a sling around his arm. Baekhyun and mum really DID leave me... Sehun was the one out of the three who made it.

"Wait a minute... Are these three the one's whom you had been talking about?" I wiped my tears and it was the doctor. I just nodded confusingly and he gave out a laugh.

"I'm so sorry! I thought you meant this group!" He pointed to Hyeri and her parents. Out of the three, Hyeri was the one who survived and is crying on the floor right now.

"Sehun and Baekhyun had made it. The lady was in her last day of cancer." The doctor gave me a stern look and my eyes had turn into waterfalls.

"Alyshia!!" Baekhyun ran up to me and gave me a hug. Right now, this could be the only thing I can ask for.