•19

Y/n's pov:
I took a quick shower while taking care of my bruises... I want to complete all my works before my husband comes back to home...it's not like I'm going to wait for him...I don't want him to find me in the shower naked.... I don't even have an idea what evil thoughts will pop in his mind if he saw me like this under the shower...
I was done with bath then i slowly stepped out of the shower while wrapping a towel around my body....then I came into the bedroom and opened the wardrobe with one hand only...and took out my first aid box and my hoodie and sweat pants...then I slowly wore my clothes on...then started to treat my wounds...they were recovering well...it been a month seens I saw yumi...I think she's so busy...I wonder what would my father told to her about me...definitely he might said that I ran away from there...or maybe that I'm dead...he can say anything about me...then I heard my stomach is asking for some food...I felt some what shy...then I slowly got up from the bed and went down to the kitchen...I opened the fridge and found a packet of bread and some Jam...I took them in my hands and slowly went towards the kitchen counter...I took a small plate and placed my bread on it and Applied jam on it...then I started to eat it while sitting on the dining chair....after I was done eating it I went towards the sink to wash the dish but...
I heard the loud sound for the basement...
I slowly turned back with a scared expression...is he's back...No...why would he go to the basement....
Then again I heard that...glass breaking sound...it was freaking me out....
Y/n: ahhh!!
I closed my eyes tightly and screamed out loudly and closed my ears with my both hands when I heard the gun firing sound from the yard....i tried to hide in the kitchen corner when I heard someone's foot steps are coming towards me....
Y/n:What's happening...who's that?!
then I slowly tried to open my eyes....my gaze was on the ground...then I saw two pairs of shoes in front of me...I gulped hard and slowly looked up at the person in front of me...
Y/n:YOU!!!
I flinched hard and stepped few steps back...
??: Long time no see...kitten!