•23

Author's pov:
Jungkook's eyes got shot open when he felt an unusual feel on his thighs
Jk: get off of me...
Jungkook spoke with an annoyed tone
Girl:why daddy...don't you like it...hmm?
She asked while sitting on his lap comfortably while wrapping her palm on his neck in a seducing way making him stare at her from head to toe...
Girl:just try me already baby...you will definitely love it...
She said while trailing her hand on his body with a seducing smile on her face...
Jk:ohh really...
She nodded her head multiple times out of excitement and came near to his face to kiss him...but he placed his palm on her neck making her pout...he trailed his palm on her shoulders and collarbone with a smirk that never leaving his face....she was enjoying the moment until....his facial expression turned hard and held her neck dead tight....her eyes gone wide out of shock and pain...she immediately held his wrist in a sense to stop him...
Girl:l-leave m-me...ahh
Jk:why baby...what happened..just enjoy the moment...enjoy bitch...
His hold became much tighter almost like mocking her out...
But she immediately got thrown on the floor coughing vigorously...V looked at jungkook in a disbelieve way who was just adjusting his suit while grabbing his drink and not giving a damn about the existance of that girl...
Girl:A-are you a p-psycho....
She asked while holding her throat and looking at jungkook in disbelieve....
V:Get lost!
He shouted making everyone look at them and scared the shit out of that girl...and making her run away from there...V sat down on the couch closing his eyes while holding his temple...
He slowly side eyed the man who was enjoying the dance of some hot girls on the stage...like literally nothing happened a minute ago...
V:Whatsup with you jungkook?...
Jk:hmm? Nothing that red one's dance is quite catchy and I think you should learn it too and impress your wife...
He again looked back at those dancers leaving V speechless...
V:I'm asking about your behaviour...why did you tried to kill that bitch...don't you think that you're being so abnormal now-a-days jungkook....I mean if you didnt wanted to fuck that bitch, you did just have used her for blow jobs which you used to do...what's the need to mock her...
V said everything thing in one breath out of frustration making jungkook look at him with a unusual smile...
Jk:hyung...do you know what I hate the most in this world...
V:liars ofcourse...
V said with a casual look while grabbing his drink...
Jk chuckled before speaking..
Jk: ofcourse I hate liars but...do you know what I hate more than that...
He questioned V making him nod has a no...
Jk: betrayers...and you want me to become one...
Jungkook said while rolling his eyes making V smirk...
V:woah...so, someone is being honest and loyal towards their lovable wife...I see...
He pocked his index finger in jungkook's stomach...in a way to tease him...
Jk:stfu...do you think that I will ever love that-
Jungkook got cut off by V
V: Yes I do bro...now stop this drama of yours...and admit that you already fell for her...for your own fucking wife damnit...look jungkook..I think it's not her...you should get the perfect information to confirm that she's is not the one...not the one who betrayed your brother...not the slut which you think she is...something is fishy jungkook...look for it.
V placed his arm on jungkook's shoulder with a small smile...suddenly his phone started to ring...
~on call
V:hello...yeah I'm coming..
I gotta go now...I got some work to be completed...you take care and drive home safe...and don't get drunk...
He left the place while talking to someone on the phone not waiting for the answer from jungkook....
Jungkook sighed out of frustration...he gritted his teeths while recalling taehyung's words...
"Admit that you already fell for her...for your own wife damnit...look jungkook..I think it's not her...you should get the perfect information to confirm that she's is not the one...not the one who betrayed your brother...not the slut which you think she is...something is fishy jungkook...look for it."
Jungkook's eyes shot open while growling inside...
Jk started to drink like it is the last bottle of wine left in this damn world...
Jk:ONE MORE...