25.

My head was spinning like anything...did I drink that my last night..fuck who cares...anyways...I've started to move slowly then I felt something very soft underneath...and I'm damn sure that it's not a pillow..it feels more like a human...wait?! It can't be...

I quickly moved and looked that the actual 'thing' under me...ohh shit?! The actual fuck...it's my petal like wife...wait..was I sleeping on her the whole night...I immediately rolled on the bed and checked her breathing and pulse rate....

I sighed in relief when I saw that everything is normal...I sat on the bed and started to zoom my eyes on my wife...

I saw that her lips bleeded..."did I kissed her again"...I scratch my head in confuse and sat comfortably on the bed trying to recall the last night...

Then suddenly I heard small murmurs coming from my beside...

"I'm not the one you hate...master!"

I crossed on arms and laid on the bed beside my wife carefully not waking her up...

"How cute she looks when she's asleep"

I thought to my self when I heard the voice again

"I'm not the one you hate...master!"

Hmm..well, I know...

I slept comfortably beside her wrapping my arm around her small waist carefully not waking her up...

I know that...you're not the one...lee y/n...

Then I recalled everything I ever did to her in the past... I felt a small droplet of tear escaping her closed eye...

I immediately wiped it off...

Even if you're not yumi...I can't let you go anymore y/n...you are totally stuck with me...stuck with this beast...you became my obsession...my love...my crazy love...this mafia's crazy love...

I small chuckle left my lips while looking at my wife's sleeping figure...and then I closed my eyes looking at her holding her in my arms...

"Why are you not letting me go inside...who the fuck are you to stop me"