Chapter 2

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"God he was so handsome. Everything about Robin was just perfect to me. He has no idea what he's done to me. He belongs to me. I want him all to myself." I thought. I always watched him from afar but never went up to him. We stumbled into each other before but he doesn't remember me. I was watching him last period class. He looked so cute when he's uncomfortable.

I was writing his name on a piece of paper with my space pen, drawing hearts all over it. After class I decided that I REALLY want him all to myself. You see earlier before I left to school I planned that today was the day I'd kidnap him and have him to myself all the time in my basement. I cleaned it up and put a mattress in there and a blanket.. anything more he would have to request them from me.

I followed him through the crowd as pushed through. He left the school. I stalked him midway, as I was stalking him I started to grab a brand new clean empty needle and a knock out drug. Got the needle ready, as soon as he turned asking if someone was there I took that as a chance to sneak up behind him. Stabbing him in the neck with the needle and hushing him to go to sleep.

This was for the better. For the both of us.

He was passed out in my arms, god I wanted to devour him right then and there. Instead I put his arm around my neck and held him by the waist. I had thrown away the needle, of course I was wearing black gloves so I took them with me as I dragged him to my house. My dad was never there and always drunk to notice anything. My sister Gwen...she can't say anything if she finds him.

Robin started to slowly groan, giving me the heads up that he's about to wake up. I had made it to my house, opened the door then locked it once we got in. Nobody was home, that's good. I dragged Robins unconscious body downstairs to the basement. It was deep down the house so if he yelled nobody could have heard him. I put him in the basement and dropped him on the bed.

Getting handcuffs from my pocket and handcuffing him to the bed, both arms up. I couldn't wait for him to wake up. He was a sleeping beauty. Literally. I headed upstairs , locking the basement door .

I sat in my room, looking at all the pictures on my wall. They were all of Robin .
Whenever

I started to see Robin at school or when he's out and about I always took his pictures. I printed them out and hung them on my wall. Even one of my pillow has a picture of him on it. To be honest if he ever saw this... my room... the pictures ... he'd probably try and kill me. He doesn't know how attractive he was.

Everyday my obsession with him grew even stronger. So bad that to the point I wanted to mark him. I wanted everyone to know he was mine.

I wait.

And wait.

Wait even more.

And wait.

Wait...

Waiting again...

For him to wake up.

A/N
(Just for a heads up the next chapters are gonna be really uhm... WILD? Not in a dirty way but like yk.. *READ THE CAUTIONS ON THE STORY DESCRIPTION*.I will be posting 1-3times of chapters each day