Chapter 5

NO ONES POV :  (NSFW WARNING - NOT BAD I GUESS?)

Finney started to move his ass in circle motions ontop of robins dick. The feel of both of the boys jeans rubbing together, the hardness of their pants keeping a block away from the boys skin touching.

Robin was shocked at the act of finn. He let out a soft sigh. He felt the tightness of his jeans but it just had gotten worse. The actions of finney made Robin get rock hard. Robins dick could not breath, it wanted out. It wanted finney.

"look at how cute you are.. underneath me.. you look so vulnerable." Finney said.
"Shut...shut up." Robin mumbled out being very careful of his words. He didn't want to slip out a moan, whimper, or groan.

Finney started to ride on Robin. He bounced up and down very softly but hitting hard back down on Robin after a couple of soft riding. This made Robin let out a very shy vulnerable whimper.

Finney knew control on the outside but on the inside of his mind, he just wanted to go crazy on Robin and fuck him until he's overstimulated and numb. Finney grabbed a small towel from his back pocket and put it inside of robins mouth. He then started to slowly go down to robins neck, he started to sexually abuse his neck. Licking, kissing, and bruising it with hickeys and bite marks. Anytime finney bit down on Robins sensitive spot of his neck, Robin would let out a moan in the towel that was inside his mouth. "N-no..NGH!~~"

Finneys free hands started to roam around under robins shirt and jeans line. one hand rubbing robins soft nipple, making them hard. Another hand tracing his waist. Rubbing and pushing his fingers down on them to make Robin feel a bit of pain and pressure.

Robins body was starting to feel hot. His mind was melted. His body was sensitive. No thought in his mind. He didn't know what the fuck finney was doing with his own body... but Jesus Christ did it make Robin feel soooo good.

A couple minutes after finney was exploring and giving desirable pleasure to robins sweet innocent body. Robin always trying to make out the words he moans under the towel.

Finney stopped moving his ass around robins crotch. He looked up at Robin, Robin didn't look like a tough guy anymore. He looked so fuckable.

He took the towel out of robins mouth, it was so wet, full wetness of robins saliva. When he pulled it out, a string of robins saliva came with it. Breaking the string of the salvia . it now just drooled down off of robins chin. Finney was in awe. Finney always fantasized and dreamt of these types of moments with Robin. He fucking loved and got so horny to the thought of Robin. How he looks and makes such cute lewd noises. He wants Robin. So bad.

A staring smirking finney licked the towel of robins salvia. He couldn't resist anymore and licked the drool off of robins chin. Robin was a panting mess. In his mind he didn't care anymore at that moment. He felt disgusted but sooo good and right.

Finn went down on robins mouth, devouring his tongue in his mouth. Feeling every inch of robins mouth.
But..
It was different this time. Robin actually kissed back a few times. In robins mind he didn't think he'd do that. It's like his body had the mind of his own. The heat and hotness between these two boys in their make out could melt anything.

Finney stopped abusing robins mouth hole. He looked at Robin and said "I felt that". Robin was confused. "felt..what?". "you kissed me back a couple of times. Robin was speechless, he knew what he did but he didn't want to admit it. "So? Your not gonna answer me back?" Finney said. Yet still no answer from Robin.

Finney sighed "Okay then..". He got off of Robin, both of the boys were still hard as rocks. Instead of finney being ontop of Robin, he went in between robins legs.