Chapter 4

NO ONES POV:
After Finney left Robin alone with a bloody nose and a busted lip, Robin looked at both of his hands tied on each side of the bed frame. He tried to untangled his self but only came to accidentally tighten them more. Feeling the amount of pressure around his wrists he stopped and analyzed his surroundings. He looked to his left, straight, and to his right. it looked like a basement with a.. bed in the middle?

It really lookes like Finney tried to make this place like home.

For some reason Robin couldn't focus. He wanted to. He might still feel hazy due to what he was injected with. he was trying to figure out how to get out of this unknown place. He just wanted to get home. There was absolutely nothing in this room that could help him get out of here.

A couple minutes pass.

ROBINS POV:
there was nothing in this room to help me leave. What did that boy mean when he said that we knew each other?...fuck...I wish I could remember but I don't fucking know. That fucking psychopath. Oh I want to get my hands on him to rock his shit. His stupid fucking talk , telling me I'm not gonna leave. I will leave...right?
...
Yeah..I will. He's not gonna stop me. For fucks sake I'm the most toughest kid in the neighborhood!!!
...If I was Then..then how am I here?...wait..how long have I been passed out?!? Did that shithead do anything to me when I was knocked out?!? SHIT!

NO ONES POV:
Robin started to freak out as he looked down to his body and struggled to see anything on himself. His shirt was still tucked in. His pants didn't look like they were undone. He felt a sigh of relief.

FINNEYS POV:
Im so fucking annoyed that I had to leave the basement because of my dad. God I could kill him. But to think to myself.... Oh~...I finally have Robin to myself...locked in my basement.~ I felt a smile grow on my face. It was just like a dream. He will depend on me, need me, want me, and beg me.
...
I know exactly what I'm gonna do when I go back to the basement to see him again. I hope he's prepared.

NO ONES POV :
Finney was upstairs for about 1 hour, leaving Robin to himself tied up. That hour to finney felt like ALLLL of eternity. He was way too excited to see Robin again. After the hour was over, he rushed back down the steps to his basement, got the keys out of his pocket, unlocked the door, and closed the door behind him. He looked at Robin with a very big smile on his face.
...
A very creepy smile.
Robin looked at Finney with a pissed off facial expression. Finney on the other hand didn't care.

FINNEYS POV:
"Hey.. Listen.. about earlier.. we got off the wrong hand haha.. didn't we?". Robin didn't say anything to finney. He just stared at him. Obviously finney wasn't expecting an answer from a boy that he just kidnapped.

"anyways.." Finney said trying to not make it as awkward. "I'm sorry for punching you in the face... and stabbing a needle through your neck.." Robin raised an eyebrow at Finney. "And kidnapping you , having you tied up-" Finney decided to shut up. Obviously Robin got the idea. "... seriously? Your sorry about that? .. BULLSHIT." Robin said.

NO ONES POV:
Finney was shocked that Robin actually spoke to him. Made his smile drop but smirked a bit. Finney made his way to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. He put his hand on robins side cheek , putting his hair behind robins ear to see robins full face. Robin turned his head the other way, away from finney. Robin hated Finneys touch.

Deep down robin was scared but had to put up a tough kid so finney doesn't underestimate him. "Hey..come on.. i said I was sorry..." Robin still didn't turn his head back to finney. "Hey. Look at me." Finney got irritated and instead of his hand on robins cheek, he grabs robins jaw , squishing robins lips together.

He forced robin to look at him deep inside Finneys eyes. "I said I was sorry." He had said. Robin groaned and spit at Finneys face.
....BAD IDEA....
Finney let go of robins face, he wiped away robins spit from his face. On the other hand, Robin was proud at what he'd done.

Finney got ontop of robins lap and sat there. He tried being nice. I guess that didn't work out so well. He put his hand over robins nose so Robin couldn't breath. He kissed Robin very messily. Robin was NOT prepared for that. He couldn't breath. Finney stuck his tongue in robins mouth attacking Robins tongue. Finney could taste robins blood on his lips. It didn't bother him. He liked it.

In between the make out Robin had tried to catch at least a little bit of air but finney didn't want him to. To make Robin feel a little bit of pain, finney licked robins lips that were busted and bleeding. It sent shocking pain to Robin. It felt like sanitizer being put on an open wound.

Finney stopped kissing him. Robin was drooling, trying to catch his breath, not focusing on anything else. I guess that make out was overstimulating for him. To much to handle.

Finney stared at Robin, god he was so cute when he looks overstimulated. He still had the taste of robins blood in his mouth, it was pretty good to him. When ontop of robin, Finney was finally able to do what he thought of doing earlier when he was on his way home. "I wonder what would happen... if that make out overstimulated Robin... I wonder how he will react when I start to tease him.. and his body." Finney smirked. Robin came back to his senses and looked at finney.

Robin had a bad feeling.

(IM SORRY GUYS IM BACKKK FROM THE DEAD!!! 😭 I'll update more , I've just been SO DAMN BUSY. BUT YEAH SO THIS CHAPTER WAS OVER 1100 WORDSSS!!! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!! IM SORRY IF I MISSPELLED SOMETHING OR IF SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE- IF SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE PRETEND IT DOES OR JUST ASK ME AND ILL EXPLAIN!!!)
(What robins nose looks like and his mouth...before finney licked robins lips.)

)