Partners

(A year ago...)

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Statue!"

"..."

"Look, you agreed. Thank you!"

Ariah and her elder brother Anan were arguing. Anan wanted to celebrate his wedding with a small affair of friends and families while Ariah wanted to publicize it by inviting everyone, they know in the business world and few influencers who called themselves as Celebrities.

"More people, more connections, more money!" Ariah put her point. 

"But it's my wedding! why you want people to know what positions I am trying with my wife. Will it look good in our company's portfolio? " Anan cried.

"My plan is we will keep the liquor from Licker, we will invite celebs to the wedding...then paparazzi will come with them, and we can ask everyone to try Licker...you know. That way we get more reviews and publicity to advertise Licker." Ariah argued.

"Do it at your wedding, not mine!" he said throwing his arms around.

"But we are going IPO now, and you are getting married now, this is the perfect time to make Licker famous." she said.

The company was going for Initial Public Offering. Licker had gained enough money to get listed in the Share Market, so if Licker had a good image in front of the people it could sell the shares at whatever price it wanted, and people would buy it at whatever price Licker set.

But they didn't even come to a point of compromising because Anan and his fiancée died in a car accident a day later. And it wasn't a murder or anything. Seriously, it was a natural accident. That you see on TV. 

His car struck to a tree, and no one was hurt except both of them.

The CCTV footage showed Anan and his fiancée fighting over something in the car and then he lost control both of his emotion and the wheel.

----

So, Licker went IPO not with the big news of Anan's wedding but with the grieving news of his death. And it worked the same way had he been wedded.

The IPO was successful, and the company became more popular. Because the people sympathize with the news.

----

" Ariah" Tsar shook her. She had put her head in her hands and moaned silently for a while now.

"Yeah, sorry." She jerked.

"Which orange juice did the robot used to make my combination? Any company or unlabeled?" Tsar asked to change the topic. 

"It's unlabeled. We buy fruits in bulk and then get is crushed to make the juice." Ariah said in her business-like tone. She loved it that Tsar was trying to shift her mood to the one thing she loves the most. Business!

"So how about a collaboration? Like you could use JUICY in your drinks, and we can make it a win-win situation." Tsar poked her.

"That would be great. " Ariah nodded.

"So, what do you want in return of using and advertising JUICY?" he asked.

"You" she said.

------