𝟭𝟳 | 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

──────────────────────────

"Oh my God, no way."

Jackson glanced up from the fountain at Bea with a frown, perplexed by her sudden shock. Bea, Stevie and him sat at the fountain. Beatrice didn't have any classes until two in the afternoon, Jackson already had his last class of the day and Stevie was in the middle of a study period, juggling a biology textbook and a journal in her lap. Stevie looked mildly annoyed by Bea's exclamation as she looked up from the textbook, before her gaze shifted to what the Price was looking at, a sneer forming at her lips.

He followed their gaze, and he couldn't help but visibly blanch at the sight of Kai walking out of the Arts building with a girl. The Parker was wearing a grey sweater with University of Beaumont in maroon lettering, with an off white collar folded over the jersey. Kai's hands were stuffed into the pockets of brown pants, fitted with dress boots that were a lighter shade of brown. All of these were Jackson's clothes - Kai would've never willingly worn any of it if it didn't belong to the Campbell. And it was such an odd sight. Yes, Kai looked brilliant in his clothes, but Jackson was too used to seeing the strong grunge influence on Kai that the scholarly air around him was a little disjointed from his personality.

As the girl beside Kai walked towards the Technology building, he glanced around, settling his gaze on the trio at the fountain. Jackson's gaze instantly landed on the grass, hoping that the Parker wouldn't walk over here. Bea had such an observant eye for style that he knew she would quickly catch on to Kai's complete change of wardrobe and start interrogating Jackson, which would lead to Stevie making a assumption that would most likely be correct.

The Campbell's mind wandered back to his dorm room, after having sex with Kai in the bathroom. The Parker was rummaging through Jackson's wardrobe like a kid in a candy shop, picking out what he wanted to wear and trying to grab things he wanted to keep for himself. Jackson waited for Kai to grab a coherent outfit, studying the Parker's features.

He wasn't sure what came over Jackson. His mind had essentially shut off, having been overridden by desire. Often his sexual urges weren't really there, but when it hit, it hit hard. He just wanted to kiss him again, which Kai accepted happily. But then kisses turned into Jackson leading him onto his bed despite the both of them still wet, and then that turned into grinding against each other, which then turned into fucking Kai again. Thinking about it still made his heart beat a little faster and his body grow hot, especially when he recalled his favorite thing about Kai in bed, when the siphoner could barely reciprocate Jackson's kisses because his parted lips were too busy trying not to moan loudly.

Oh God, he hoped he wasn't visibly blushing from thinking about it. From the corner of his eye, he could see Bea frown at Kai, clearly analysing his outfit. Her gaze dropped to the shoes Kai was wearing, before her eyes travelled over to the brown oxfords Jackson had on. He grimaced at the look of suspicion on her face. She had all the pieces of the puzzle but she didn't seem to be putting them together. Please, let this be the one time that Beatrice Price's attention to detail would fail her.