What is Love?

Mando's POV
"You sure this is it?" I asked Ender as we approached two red doors.
"Very sure." She said smiling.
I rolled my eyes as we opened the door. The building was small with two stairs of steps on both sides and two more red doors leading to a bigger area.
Ender began to race me up the steps when we ran into this girl with half of her hair dyed red.
"Sorry." She said looking down.
"Hey,aren't you Kira?" Ender asked as she put her hands on her hips.
"Y-yeah." She said.
"I'm Mando. This is Ender." I said as Ender looked around.
"I don't like the looks of this school." She said in a sour tone.
"You should. There is this kid." Tears fell down Kira's face." He did something to my friends. Made their eyes black with evil. He chased after Sydney,wanting to take her somewhere,he is still controling them to do his bidding."
The tears on Kira's cheeks were clear down her face with two little puddles by her feet.
"Look who came back!" Someone yelled.
I turned around and saw two girls with black eyes and little white dots.
"Gia,Charell." Kira wiped her tears." It's not what you think!"
I looked at Kira,Her eyes were the same as Gia's and Charell's.
"Lier!" Charell screamed." You helping them find Shebrine! You know Freddy's orders is to keep her body hidden.! "
"Where the hell(yeah I put another cuss word xD)is Shebrine!" I screamed as I felt my eyes glow.
Gia did a little creepy giggle.
"I'm afraid we can't tell you.." She said as she blasted black fire at me.
I fell back and slamed into the red doors. I held my head as Gia flew at me with her fist on fire.
C'mon I'm not fighting a girl... I grabbed her wrist and flung her at Charell who was attacking Ender.
"Thanks." She said out of breath.
"No probs." I said smiling.
I turned to Kira.
"Do you know where they keep Shebrine's body?" I asked.
She nodded her head.
"Yeah,follow me." Kira said as she ran up the steps.
Me and Ender followed behind. A long hallway was on the second floor with kids at each side. The kid's eyes were the same as Kira's and the started smiling.
Creepy... I thought.
"C'mon!" Kira said as she lead us to a smaller hallway.
We followed her with all the kids screaming and chasing us. Ender tried to us her powers to knock them down but they kept on coming. I used my sound waves to hold them back.
"We're trapped." Ender said as we placed our backs against a door while shadows lined the wall.
A cold hand reach over my mouth and pulled me,Ender,and Kira into a room. I struggled.
"Don't worry." Someone said." We are friends of Shebrine."
Shebrine's POV
Where am I? I questioned myself. I was alone in a dark room. I began to get up but felt a sharp pain in my leg. I sucked in a breath of air.
"Crud." I mumbled as I felt a warm liquid.
I heard footsteps from somewhere. Without thinking I yelled for help.
"Someone help,please!"I yelled as I heard a door open.
The lights turned on and I saw a guy with short brown hair and hazel eyes come to look at me. Somehow,I was under a table.
"Are you OK?" He asked in a worried tone.
"Y-yeah." I said nervously.
"I'm Mike Scimt.(sorry if I spelled his name wrong xD)" He said.
"M-mike?" I stuttered." I-I'm Shebrine..."
"Well,Shebrine." Mike began with a smile on his face." Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!"
...
Hai! OK I want to say a few things. 1. My ask book is more popular than Into My Eyes with 17 comments,1 vote,and 133 reads! 2. I drew the picture at the top during testing and took me forever to draw it. 3. I think a YouTuber named Shannon Gurr(Check her out she is an awesome artist)is leaving for a little. 4. Should I write a Skybrine,Enderlox,and WitherMu fan-fic? I mean me and Ender will be in it too bit just asking. 5. Who do you think saved Mando,Ender,and Kira? Note:They were in the last chapter. 6. My Friend,Jordan,from roblox started calling me "She Brine." I was like.. O-O.
That's all! See ya my little brines!
~Shebrine