Dares...

Mando's POV
"Who are you?" I asked the boy.
I still couldn't see but I could fell his hand on my shoulder and Ender's warm body next to me. Her wings were making the closet cramped.
"I'm Zach." He said." You already met Kira,I see."
"Zach,Where's Micheal and Anthony?" Kira asked.
"They saved us both." Zach said."Sacrifices."
Silence shock the room. We stepped out of the closet and I got a good look at this guy.
He had hair that reached a little bit past his shoulders almost the same color of mine. His brown eyes were somewhat wide open. He wore a black T-shirt and blue jeans.
"What's your name anyway?" Zach asked as he crossed his arms.
"Mando." I said as he raised one eyebrow.
"I'm Ender." Ender said as Zach put his arms down.
"Your that girl that was trapped in Fnaf with Kira,Madison,Shirley,and Syd." He said with a little smile." The one that turned into Foxy."
"Yeah." Ender blushed a little and held her hand in the back of her head.
"You better get going." Kira said. Her eyes were a normal blue.
"No way!" Ender answered for me." You help us. Now we are going to help you"
"But first,show us Shebrine's body." I said.
"OK." Kira said with a little smile.
Too DA body.....
Kira lead us to a locker were a little light shined through. Zach was close behind being our 'lookout',as he so calls himself.
"This is it?" I asked her.
Kira smiled."Yep!"
Sky's POV
"Im,SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored." Ty wined.
"Me TOOOOOOOOOOOO." Jack did as well.
"You two are a bunch of babies." Vanoss complained.
"Aguh. If I was still evil I think all of you would be dead by now." I joked.
"Maybe will would, All powerful Skybrine." Ty teased.
"It's Sky." I threatened. "Not Skybrine. I don't want people to know about my past."
"Then why is you sis still named Shebrine." Vanoss said annoyingly.
"Because," I said." She doesn't care what people think of her or her past."
"Why can't you do the same?" Jack asked.
"I don't know." I said as I looked down."I guess she is a little syrong er and more fearless than me."
"Who wants to play truth or dare!" Asked Jack,completely changing the subject.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Sure." I answered.
"OK,Ty." Jack said looking at him."You go first. Truth or Dare?"
"Dare." Ty said with a evil smile.
Jack thought for a second.
"OK," He said smiling." I dare you to say who you like-like."
Ty leaned back.
"Ender." He said not flinching or anything." OK,now I dare everyone in this room to-"
The door blasted open.
"Hey guys." Mando said with a smile." I'm back."
"Just in time!" Vanoss said with a devilish smile.
"For what?" Mando asked tilting his head to the side.
"My dare!" Ty said.
"OK,what is it then?" Mando asked.
"I dare everyone in this room to propose to their crushes. Also say who their crushes are first. Vanoss."
"Uhh,well.....ummmm." Vanoss said as he sweated."Noel.." He sounded shameful.
"I knew it!" I screamed.
"OK,Mr Brine." Vanoss said mockingly."You say who you like."
"Alseha." I said shrugging my shoulders."Also we're married."
I held out my hand and they awed at the sight of a butter and red ring.
"OK,Jack." I said."Now your turn."
Jack paused for a second.
"Paisley." He said.
"Yeah we both like cat-girls!" Vanoss yelled as h high-fived Jack.
Me,Mando,and Ty face palmed.
"OK,now you Mando." Jack said.
"No,no,no,no." Mando protested." I ain't playing your games."
Mando crossed his arms.
"C'mon dude." Ty said jumping up and down like a little kid that wants cookie.
"Fine." Mando said as he let his arms dangle. "I like Shebrine. There happy?"
I blacked out.
Shebrine's POV
I just don't get it. How am I here again.
"You know what." Mike had said." You actually pretty cool looking. Blonde hair,green streak,one blue eye and one green. People like that don't just come walking in."
"Mikey." Said a deep rough voice."Who you be hanging out with?"
I turned around and saw a man with deep brown hair pulled into a ponytail with brown eyes. He was wearing a purple uniform.
"I'm Shebrine." I said with alittle smile.
"I'm Vincent." He said tilting his hat."But you can call me Vinnie."

CLIFFHANGER!!!
OK guys,I am writing a Skybrine,Enderlox,and WitherMU fanfic. I'll tell you when it is posted.
~Shebrine