0:02

Soryiaa| Chicago , IL📍| 10:30AM| JULY 1ST , 2020|

➪𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲 𝑰𝑵 ꨄ︎

"𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" A man said as They walked to the porch

"𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" A man said as They walked to the porch. The house was very very big

 The house was very very big

^

She looked around and waved "Aw y'all must be Soryiaa and Serenity y'all come in" he welcomed them "hey baby"he mumbled and kissed her mom's lips "she was cooking dinner , my kids are coming over today so she thought y'all meet them" He said while walking to the kitchen.

"Already?" She whispered to my mom and she shushed me up "Baby , can you show the girl's their room?" Her  mom asked "oh , yea y'all come on " he said removing the towel from his shoulders setting it down on the kitchen counter all she could do was nod.

She slid  a piece of her hair under her ear and followed him. "This is your room Soryiaa" he showed Her

 "This is your room Soryiaa" he showed Her

^

"Oh wow" she mumbled literally touching everything "it's pretty" she said looking at him side hugging him
"You welcome " he replied smiling "okay well imma go show serenity her room you can look around " he shrugged and closed her room door.

"And a connected bathroom?!" She almost shouted "a sliding mirror closet , is crazy.. what if demons are watching me through here , what if there's a secret portal ykw.." she was expressed overthinking to herself She breathed in and breathed out.

"Let me get to unpacking I guess." She mumbled

____________________

"SORYIAA DINNER'S READY" Daquan her mom's husband called. She gathered her last stack of clothing putting it in the dresser and grabbed her phone 15 pro max and airpod pros.

She changed to a black crop top and some black leggings with some white Nike socks with her arm bracelets and bracelet chains and her waist beads along with her ankle bracelet. She jogged down the stairs and went to the dining room to see a female and male.

One looked around his early 20's and the other did to the male has BLONDE & BLACK DREADS . and a strong jawline with a little hair on his chin with narrow eyes & a big but not so big nose with diamonds on his neck and wrist.

& Another dark skin female she couldn't improvised how she look but from waist up ___ she was beautiful.

And another light skin female with a chain she couldn't describe her either.

She did a little wave and sat at the opened seat next to her little sister.
"Soryiaa meet my son & my daughter and his girlfriend that wasn't supposed to come" he straight faced his son. "Hi" she  mumbled.

Male kept a mug not liking her instantly "hey girl" the lightskin female said , she waved at her and the darkskin girl gave her a mug since he boyfriend was giving her a mug also.

"My name von " he said "I'm Kayla" and "I'm asian" they all said "I'm Soryiaa and that's serenity " she spoke "yo sister can speak fa ha sef" von spoke mugging her.

"Oh .. mb" she said holding her hands up in surrender.
"Where's my mom.." she mumbled to Daquan"she's sleep , she's not feeling good" Daquan said "what's for dinner" Kayla rubbed her hands "steak & Mac and cheese" Daquan said grabbing plates for everyone and putting portions on their plates.

They had green beans , Mac and cheese , fried chicken , Rice & gumbo my favorite just a typical black family food menu I guess.

_______

Everyone was laid up on the couch soryiaa , Daquan , von , Kayla , her mom , serenity but von and his girlfriend got into a altercation and mom kicked her out of the house..

"What movie yall wanna watch & no scary na" Daquan said while scrolling through netflix on the what looked like a 80"inch samsung Television. Impressive I guess.

"Uhm..Madea's big happy family?" I mumbled "speak loudea" Von said looking straight at her rolling his eyes and scrolling on his phone what seemed to be twiiter? "Sorry , puss in the boots , I SAID MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY" I semi-yelled "Bitch , who you yellin at?" he spoke standin up.

I stood up also "you wanna get down , or you tryna run your mouth" I said getting in the fighting formation putting one leg up and one leg behind and holding up my elbow kinda and my fist in the other bucking at him. next thing i know this nigga pulls out a gun.

"UNT UNT , PUT THAT SHIT AWAY" My mom  yelled at von "AND SOSO GO TO YO ROOM" she yelled at me and all i could do was grab my phone and charger jogged up the stairs and semi-slamed ma door.

"why tf is she takin his side , lul dumb ass nigga." I mumbled "he madd dumb , you can tell to look at his girlfriend for exhibit A and then look at them Dreads for exhibit B nigga need a retwist" I ranted towards myself.

"A nigga need what?" Von said comin through my door & walkin in WITHOUT knocking. " nope , see get out." 

he came closer towards me and caressed my cheek , I looked at him speechless and backing up on my wall and let out a low breath. He put his hand on my hips and brought me closer towards him and started breathing down my neck.

he broke the silence "Don't ever. Cuss me again on foenem. You to pretty ta b doin allat" he said getting off me and walking out of my room.

I stayed silent the whole time. Von is different..