0:07

SoSoSEPTEMBER 3RD , 2020

SoSo
SEPTEMBER 3RD , 2020

{LORENZO TOWNHOMES LEASING OFFICE}
WEST CHICAGO IL📍.

"Girl this is probably the nicest luxury townhomes we seen" my cousin Chaylnn said making me nod

"Right they got a pool and everything we getting a 3 bedroom?" Nene asked and I shurgged texting Durk on my phone.

He said he had a surprise for me tonight and I was so excited . Me and Durk have been close since the party. I've been sneaking him in the house and I've been sleeping at his from time to time.

I haven't spoke to von but I heard he has a son . To be honest I don't have time for von . He embarrassed me and insulted me and I ain't gon take shit like that from a ugly nigga.

I actually like durk. But he has baby mama issues. Which I don't mind as long they don't mess with me.

"Riya you aii?who got you smilin like det?" Chaylnn asked sitting besides me in the leasing office.

"Omg nobody" she said smiling very hard.

Chaylnn laughed and got a call "imma be back y'all" she said walking outside the building on the the phone whoever she was talking to.

"It's Durk right" Jania frowned looking away. Why the fuck she acting all weird and shit.

"Yes , it's Durk why?" I said putting my phone down on the glass coffee table folding my arms.

"Nothing . Soryiaa stfu actin like you gonna do shii." Jania scoffed going on her phone. Immediately she felt a fist connected to her cheeks.

" 'Soryia you ain't gon do shit' bitch wtf I just did" Soryia mimicked Jania and jania looked at her being in denial that her cousin just punched her.