0:09

Soryiaa Henderson
Chicago Hospital 🏥.
October 8th , 2020

AS SORYIAA SIGHED WHILE SCANNING HER PATIENTS LIST SHE COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THE UNIQUE NAME THAT WAS ON THE BOTTOM LIST. "Damn that's kentrell..." She mumbled biting her bottom lips debating if she wants to give him off to another nurse.

Shaking her thoughts off she walked towards his room number . Room 64 on the west end of the hospital. She stopped at the door really debating if she wants to go in there .

She and kentrell had history way before him and Nene got together. Kentrell was literally her first love . And his first love they ain't never seen each other since so seeing him now is making her stomach turned

She pulled herself together and knocked on the door . "Come in" she heard from the other side of the wooden door and twisted the knob to see a Freeform man with a white tee and sweatpants with some air forces on. 'Typical kentrell with the air forces.'

She thought.

"Ay say , that's you soso?" He said looking up to see a lightskin lady witj blonde an and black weave with black scrubs. Her plump lips and those brown eyes and her round ass that fitted perfectly in the scrubs . He groaned silently .

"It's me Kentrell" she chuckled looking onto the laptop avoiding eye contact. She knew she was gonna get out of control when she makes eye contact with him.

"What'd you doin in Chicago?" He asked biting his lips "uh , my mom married a man so me and serenity moved hea" she spoke and he nodded.

"Yo momma miss me?" He asked and she nodded shaking her head while smiling. Soryiaa's mom loved kentrell and took her to be her own son . But hen soryiaa finded out kentrell cheated on her with Jania , her mother still wanted them to be together. Forgive and forget right?

"Why you here kentrell?" She said and he looked to the side while she gathered all the flu shots kentrell had to take.

"A show." He Mumbled "and for you" he Mumbled slowly. With that getting soryiaa attention "for me? What?" She said putting on the blue gloves that was on the counter by the sink

"Soryiaa I missed u mane" he said putting his head down while his hands went down on his face

She couldn't deny and say she did not miss kentrell she did but she was scared if he cheats again. and what will von say? Will von want her to be in another relationship? Well von cheated too.

She gestured for his arm and he sighed she gave him the 1st flu shot making him squint his eyes shut.

"It's okay ken" she Mumbled putting a bandaid over his right arm

"Kentrell I'm dating someone..." She Mumbled finally reacting to the fact he missed her.

"B-but ma you always had a thing fa' poly shit you can't date me and that nigga?" He asked looking at her . She bit her lips.

"What's you're number?" She Mumbled

He smiled but smile soon faded away when she grabbed the last flu shot as she juked it in her skin causing him to hold on to her waist.

Soryiaa smiled at his cuteness.

"Alright kentrell I'm done and you're free to go" she said taking off her gloves he got off the hospital bed and pulled her closer to him

She looked him in the eyes and he went in for a calming , lustful and peaceful kiss. As she returned the same energy back.

"Kentrell stopp" she Mumbled giving him one more peck "alright ma." He smiled . To be truthful he really missed Soriyaa and wanted he back more then anything. Wether or not he have ta kill a nigga.

___________________

"What am I gonna make today Chile" she Mumbled kicking off her shoes and put her telfar tote bag on her kitchen counter as she walked upstairs to her room .

She took a shower and proceeded to head back downstairs. "Wings? Orrrr Hamburgers?" She Mumbled

"Ima just door dash , them 10 hours of work is tewwww much for me to be spending a whole hour fixing food that's only gonna last in my stomach for 1 damn hour" she said to herself

She door dashed he some McDonald's and sat on her couch going on her phone scrolling on Instagram. Until she got a call from "Von❤️‍🩹." She sighed answering the call "Ma?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Yes von?" She said exiting the phone app scrolling on Twitter as he was still on the phone

"You okay ? ,How was work?" He asked "it was fine papa ,how was you're rounds?" She asked

"It was igh niggas tried to play with ma money tho" he sighed

"What happened?" She asked really invested in the conversation since she didn't really have nobody to talk to.

"Nun , ma dont worry" he said as his voice rasped through the phone. She nodded

"Uh , I'm prolly getting back with my ex Dayvon"

.....

I barley be postin Chile.

This is a poly book .

Poly relationship: A relationship with more then 2 people basically 3 people in a relationship = a 3 way relationship.

This book has always been a poly book literally half my books are Poly books like My heart.

If you don't like it gtf bye bye hop off my book.

I'll make a normal von book though trust <3