Chapter Eighteen

~~~~~

Yoongi Pov

"Are you our Yoongi?" the voice snapped as both my crack heads joined me for lunch. Well I was lost in my thoughts, umm thoughts of whom. Someone who has been on my mind a couple of months now.

Even the single thought, turned my cheeks red and my smile. I just couldn't keep my lips from curling. By chance they caught me smiling to myself.

"Yes.. any issue" I rolled my eyes.

"Just because you were smiling to yourself" Taehyung added and the both took their chairs across me.

"BTW.. how did everything go yesterday,  did she enjoy?" Namjoon asked in curiosity. The question zoned me back to last night and my fingers brushed over the spot, her lips pecked.

"Did she kiss you?" I heard Tae ask, out of the blue.

"How did you know?" I exclaimed

"That means she really did.." Namjoon continued, which really flustered me. But I played it cool.

"Noo!!"

"Its fine hyung.. you guys are couples" Namjoon cleared, dusting off my nervousness and panick mode.

"Well what did you do next?" they both yelled in unison.

"I could do many things"

"Then...?"

"I slept" and at my answer they both face palmed themselves, actually.

"What were we expecting from our sleeping beauty" Taehyung teased. I didn't say anything further, but only I knew how it actually felt.

The storm I felt in my stomach and my whole world paused for that very moment.

Rather than eating all they did was tease me and thus I shooked them off my cabin. Taking out my cell phone, I opened my gallery.

And a smile lifted my face as I saw her pictures of our date. I took them secretly, how beautiful she looked.

I mean Eunji was always beautiful, it was me who never noticed and always ignored. I was busy staring at her cute pics, when a notification went onn.

"Prediction for today... 48%" it was that static sound from the application I used. But I stopped using it a long back, why did it have to beep today.

Ohh I remember, I purposely shifted my main goal from 50% to 40%, I think that's the reason it gave me a notification. But I don't need it anymore, to be frank I never needed it.

"Crazy me..."