𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

Bakugou rolled his eyes as he was having a hard time picking a suit to wear at the Todoroki agency. He doesn't even know the reason why he has to go, for all he knows is that he will just waste his time instead of doing real work.

"Y/n, what should I wear?" He asked, turning to look at you who is sipping coffee.

"Oh Katsuki, every piece of clothing that you own flatters you...but I prefer you without one" she said which made him scoff, sure he takes that as a compliment but that's not the answer that he wanted although he would admit the same thing to you too.

"I'm fucking serious right now" Bakugou bluntly said and Y/n hurried grabbed the suit with a maroon shade of color in it and handed it to him. He then stripped in front of you to wear the suit and you had your mouth wide agape in shock as he didn't even let you get out of the room.

"Why the fuck are you so shocked right now?!" He asked, making eye contact with you in the mirror and you cleared your throat before answering.

"I just thought maybe you'll order me to get out and such.." Y/n flusteredly answered and he just didn't say anything before grabbing your waist and pulling you much closer to him.

"Help me wear my tie" Bakugou ordered in which you nod as you grab the tie from the hanger and put it on him, as you were tying his tie, you could feel his eyes intensely glaring at you.

"Sir- I mean Katsuki, it's done," Y/n said, about to walk away but could still feel his arms wrapped around her. Katsuki, you can let go now

"Did you just fucking order me?! And no, I won't let go of you. I just want to hold you like this.." He whispered, leaning down to your ear which sends shivers down your spine along with a blush spreading throughout your face.

"I would love to but you might be late for the meeting"

"Fuck that shit!!!"

・──・──・୨୧・──・──・⁣⁣

When you both arrived at the agency, it immediately shocked you both as this doesn't seem like a meeting but more like a party or a get-together for the higher-ups. You could feel Bakugou glaring at the two-toned-haired guy with a scar on the left side of his face as he talked with the assistant manager, Aizawa.

The chairman then noticed the ash-blonde guy's presence and walked in your direction before smiling at your boss while you just stood beside Bakugou awkwardly.

"Young Bakugou, it seems like your business is still as good as ever" Toshinori greeted as he tapped him on the shoulder

"Of course it fucking is. Y/n, this is Toshinori Yagi, surely you fucking know who he is but whatever" Bakugou said as he gritted his teeth in annoyance and you just nodded before bowing at him.

"It's nice meeting you again," Y/n said as she recalled from the prior meetings before she and Bakugou got intimate. "Uhm would you like me to go away so that the two of you can talk?"

"Why certainly, this is a good time for us to talk about the upcoming project that you wanted me to accept," Toshinori said to Bakugou and you took this as a sign to finally walk away.

As she took a look around the company, she was impressed with the interior designs along with the production of their projects, upcoming products and especially the management of this agency. Y/n was in extreme awe, not noticing the employee handing wines to the higher-ups which led you to trip but was fortunately caught by Todoroki.

"Miss, are you alright?" He asked, wiping away the dirt from your skirt and you just smiled awkwardly as you were still in your office attire. This meeting looks like a party after all so you felt a bit out of place due to your outfit.