𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟

"Good morning, sir!! So..what happened yesterday?" Mina asked with a cheeky look on her face but Bakugou just swallowed hard before turning to face her.

"Shitty" he bluntly said as he tried to hide his lips tugging into a smile, making his employee a bit skeptical about him but shrug her shoulders anyway.

"Oh okay!!" Mina smiled before greeting another employee of Bakugou's once more.

As the ash-blonde guy was walking towards the elevator to walk to his office when he saw one of his employees check in.

"That stupid wife of that darn bastard previous secretary of mine.." Bakugou grumbled before sighing and walking towards his employee.

"Good morning sir, is there anything that I could..do?" she said, with a nervous smile on her face as she looked up at him.

"You took a long ass leave for a couple of days and didn't notify me or that stupid Mina, care to tell me what happened?"

"Sir, well it's a long story! "They chuckled but Bakugou glared at them with his crimson eyes which made his employee gulp in nervousness. "I-I was sick and got some family issues..but all of it is alright now! Definitely don't have to worry about it!"

"Hm, you know damn well that I don't like my employees slacking off and that I don't let people get away even with their shitty excuses!! You're going to work overtime tonight"

"But sir-!"

"No damn excuses" he spat before turning his back away once more and rushing to his office like he was supposed to do but as he was doing so, he felt stares boring at the back of his head from his shitty employees and every time he gave them a glare, they would only return it with a dirty look.

'What the hell is happening?!' Bakugou angrily thought as he just wanted to go through his day like usual.

・──・──・୨୧・──・──・⁣⁣

Bakugou pouted his lips, regretting his decision to give his employee overtime because of the fact that he, himself will just close the company.

"Stupid self! Stupid fucking work! Stupid fucking employees! Stupid fucking-" he immediately paused as he heard a knock from the door and it showed Y/n smiling up to him with a couple documents on hand.

"Y/n, you're still here.." he softly said, quite amused before clearing his throat

"Yeah, I took notice that you seem a bit stressed so I came here along with files that you told me to fetch you earlier"

"But I told you to go take an early leave"

"I don't want that. I want to be with you" Bakugou just stayed silent and Y/n deeply sighed as she walked towards him and put the files on his desk before she started to massage his shoulders in a relieving way.

"It's bad to be stressed even if it came from work but don't worry I just have the right thing for that" she whispered which sent shivers down his spine.

"And what the fuck is that?!" Bakugou asked, tilting his head

"Me. I'll make you less stressed for tonight" Y/n declared which made Bakugou's jaw clench and made the h/c woman smile even more as she sat on his lap.

You internally smirked, seeing his shocked figure and you squirmed much more trying to get 'comfortable'. He let out a breathy groan as he could feel himself getting much stiffer down there and his body being tenser as he noticed that you weren't wearing underneath your skirt.

"Y/n, fucking stop it. Can't you see that I'm busy?" Bakugou annoyingly said to which you just stood up with a pout on your face. Bakugou sighed, thinking that you'd already given up when you swiftly spun his seat around and suddenly got on your knees.

"I still remember it when you said that even if I lie my body doesn't, and it looks like you are too.." You said, ready to undo his belt

"Does my cock make you shut up?" He tiredly asked, raising an eyebrow

"Yes," you quickly answered to which he just smirked with his eyes darkening.

"Then get to sucking," Bakugou whispered, making your heart thump much faster than ever.

Excitement immediately rushed through your veins as you leaned down, unbuttoned his pants, and started to savor his cock as if you'd never tasted it before.

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned. "Just like that.." While you were sucking him, wanting him to release. His hand reached the back of your head and gently gathered your hair before twisting your hair and poking it with a pen to at least see your face clearly as it was in the way.

Bakugou's thumb then caressed your cheek, following the rhythm of your head bobbing up and down. By then a knock was heard on the door and both of you immediately froze, internally facepalming yourself for forgetting that one of the employees was still there working their ass off earlier because Bakugou stated that they are slacking at work because of some mysterious days that she was absent so he gave her some flies to work on – the wife of Bakugou's previous secretary.

"Sir, I'm just gonna leave the file on my desk if that's okay with you.."

"Y-yeah, fucking sure I guess," Bakugou said while signaling you to stop, not wanting both of you to get caught but you just made your pace much faster and felt like the muscles from your jaw feels like it was going to lock in place with how fast you're getting. You wanted him to cum immediately, you wanted him to shoot it all to your face and into your mouth. Just by thinking of it immediately makes your core throb for him much more.

"Now get the fuck out and leave!!" He yelled as he gripped your head slightly before pushing himself much deeper into your throat which caught you off guard.

"Y-Yes!!" The employee stammered before hurriedly walking away as they sounded to be in such a hurry. Bakugou took this as a chance so he quickly grabbed hold of your waist, lifted you up, and quickly switched up your position which made him on top.

Both of his arms caged you underneath him and you nervously gulped, feeling it somehow heavier to breathe. He leaned in before nibbling on your earlobe and then pulling you into a passionate kiss which is already enough to make you melt with his touch.

"H-hey! Didn't you say that you're already tired? How about we take a rest?" Y/n said with a smile on her face but Bakugou just tilted his head before scoffing.

"I was tired, but you...I could never get tired after what you just did" he deeply chuckled, before his fingers entered you so suddenly, making you let a broken moan out your lips.

"I-I should've learned my lesson from back then...AH!"

"Yeah damn right you should," he said, stroking right at your g-spot making you whimper in pleasure. Bakugou continued to keep sliding his fingers into your womanhood which made you about to cum but he stopped with a smug look on his face.

With a pleading look on your face that he possibly couldn't ever resist, he then lined himself at your entrance and started to pound you like crazy with his cock being in and out of you. He felt himself cumming and so are you. The office was now filled with moans, hot breaths, and the slapping of the skin from both of you.

Bakugou grunted, releasing all his cock inside your womb whilst you moaned now feeling a hot liquid inside of you and cumming. Both of your chests rose up and down, trying to catch your breath but you noticed that he was still erect.

"The fuck are you looking at?" He asked, following your eyes gaze and seeing that you were looking at his length.

"Oh that shit," Bakugou chuckled. "You're not going home tonight. We'll fuck all day until the sun comes up and try not to blackout just like the other night, okay? Love you"