1.Loosing verginity

30 year old - KIM TAEHYUNG
23 year old - JEON JUNGKOOK

SMUT (part 1)

.
.
.

kim Taehyung, a man with lot's of dream.
He always dreamed about having his own family . A beautiful wife , five tiny little kids . but it's seems like the fate isn't with him . He's a 30 year old grown up man and still didn't found love of his life , hell he is even vergin , yeah yeah you can say he's romantic shit typa guy who believes you should only give your virginity to the person whom you trust and love . That's why he never touched anyone never kissed anyone .

Many people proposed him but he never accepted because he never felt the sparkle he wanted to feel when he meet his love but sadly it never happened.
His friend park jimin requested him to just move on and enjoy the life .
So yeah after declining him 100th time he's ready .

Ready to feel pleasure, ready to feel euphoric orgasm which he never felt in his thirty years of experience.
Ready to get drunk , ready to touch a stranger in the most intimate way he always imagined to only touch his partner. Ready to kiss someone else, ready to see someone naked , Ready to loose his virginity.

.
.
.

Taehyung is getting ready for the party which his bestie choosen to go . He don't know what he's gonna do or with whom he's gonna have sex but he promised himself today he will do it , he will go wild today.

With a sign he once again look at himself at mirror and smirked because fuck he's looking damn hot . He swears if he ever met someone who look like him he will probably gonna fuck that person.

 He swears if he ever met someone who look like him he will probably gonna fuck that person

.
.

Satisfied by his looks Taehyung grabbed his keys went to pick his friend up because he knows if he gets late another minute , jimin probably gonna kill him .
After getting inside his car he drove to his friend's home .

After 15 minutes or so he pulled his car side to his friend's house .
He can see jimin standing outside his home waiting for him .

Yahh ! why you get always late taehyung" jimin shouted at him as he sit inside the car .

Ohh hello to you too Chim, i am fine thanx for asking oh by the way you look hot too ," Taehyung said smiling ear to ear after saying so he rolled his eyes and started driving to the location his friend told him .

Jimin just rolled his eyes to his dramatic friend ."damn why you have to even find someone to fuck , you can fuck me too you know i am available, "jimin said as he checked out Taehyung.

Yeah and after fucking you , you can come to my funeral right , because we both know your husband gonna beat me up till I die "tae said .