SMUT🔞

𝘽𝘿𝙎𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙏!! 

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘽𝘿𝙎𝙈 𝙎𝙊 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙅𝙐𝘿𝙂𝙀 𝙈𝙀!!! 

𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚 --𝟮𝟴 (𝗗𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥) 

𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 -- 𝟯𝟴 (𝗡𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘) 

____________________________________

"Dr.kim!!, " Jungkook came running straight to the younger's cabin who was checking a patient's file, taehyung looked at his nurse slash his assistant. 

"Dr.kim there is a   e-emergency , O.T 9 , " Jungkook said while huffing and trying to regain his regular breathing again, taehyung didn't waste any minute and ran towards operation hall. Older following behind him. 

This is their hectic life,  waking up then coming to hospital , attending countless number of patients and if there is some emergency then without even caring about the food doing operation and tried to save a person. Well this is life of a doctor. 

Jungkook is experience one in his job because it's been like 13 years he is in this profession but taehyung is still new here, only 4 years . So, sometimes he got exhausted, sometimes he breakdown if he's unable to save someone.  But jung kook is here for him . Always have been, since the day he arrived here older is the one who take care of him when he feels like loosing himself. 

Taehyung belong to a middle class family,  when he was 15 year old his parents left him in this word alone that day when he saw his parents in hospital bed laying lifelessly without breathing. This is the day he broakdown , when doctor said that his parents is no more, he begged to  doctor's to save his parents but alas. Well doctor is not a God right. But who was taehyung to understand . 

That day he made a promise to himself that he will become a doctor and gonna save everyone but now when he Is a doctor. He understood the meaning when doctor say they are not God. 

Well, life was difficult for him but still there was some light present in his life and he wants to call older his light  .  They both are close and well closest friends, although jungkook belongs to a rich family but he don't live with them, not every family deserve a kid right? Yeah. 

Jungkook family was not so supportive so he left . Now both taehyung and jungkook live together in their cozy but big apartment. After knowing each other they became so close and good friends so why not share a house too right? 

_________________________

"Thank god it was successful, " Taehyung said with tiring voice and make his way to his personal cabin. "Yeah", jungkook replied following behind younger with slow steps . Both were exhausted, who wouldn't after skipping lunch and standing for 5 straight  hours . 

" Kookie hyung, I was thinking of taking a leave for tomorrow, "taehyung said the first thing when they enter inside the cabin. 

" Huh? Why?, "jungkook asked because nothing is special tomorrow, he move toward the couch and flopped down with a sign and looked at taehyung who was sitting in his chair, looking at him in his eyes directly and 𝘰𝘩! Jungkook don't need to ask twise when he saw these eyes staring at him deeply. 

"Okay, " Jungkook said knowing well why younger wants to a take leave and not only taehyung but he had to take a leave too . 

____________________________