FOURSOME-1🔞

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀.

𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!! 💗

Ignore my mistakes 🌼
===============••••••••••••

𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 (30)
𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 (25)
𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙑 (45)
𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙪𝙠 (35)

===============••••••••••••

"𝓚𝓲𝓶" The most powerful name in the whole Korea. Two powerful men with same face but the only difference was one is innocent and other one is wild. People can't tell the difference by their appearance but one word from them, then it will not take sec. for people to realize that who is Kim v and Kim tae.

V is egoistic, cold, heartless man and taehyung is total opposite, they both marriage to twins just like they are.
Jeon jungkook and Jeon jeongguk, they thought just like them these brother will be same from appearance and different from personality but when they got to know them, then they realize there is no different btw them other than dressing sence, both are bold from personality, speaks facts, wild just like Kim V.

Where as jungkook likes to wear mini skirts, crop tops, shorts which show's his curves perfectly , from Totally opposite from jeongguk who like to wear full clothes, full black head to teo, like tom boy. It's been 5 years for their marriage but still sometimes mistakes do happen from both of them.

Sometimes jungkook act with V thinking of taehyung and jeongguk act with tae thinking it's v... Same goes to Kim brother. But they never get jealous or shout at each other because they are understanding. And the biggest thing is both of twins Kim and jeon loves each other brother's so much.

They do mistake but never crossed line, yes sometime by mistake they kiss wrong person but never went too forward, but that thought killing V and both jeon brother, well not taehyung because he's a innocent man, he just love his his husband who is angel to him.

Jungkook also loves tae but sometimes he just want to manhandled by V, kiss by him, he wants him to touch his body more then kissing , and same goes to jeongguk he loves v but sometimes taehyung's innocence challenge him .
He control himself everytime whenever tae kissed him but now his patience is running wild. He wants to dominate tae, he want to make him touch his body, he want his tongue in his body.

And V? Well he just want to fuck both of them together but he's not sure if they will appreciate his feeling or not. And most importantly his brother who is innocent little beam.

                               👉👈

"Jeongguk!"

"Jeongguk! "

V was shouting his wifes name, it's not normal day for him to take leave for his office but due to construction work everyone have to work from home for one week, so he was setting in his home's office trying to find his file but fuck him!
He never place his things himself and when his wife kept them safely then he waste his time of finding shit.

He groaned out loud when he couldn't find his file at last self too, he plopped down on his chair angrily shutting down his computer and walked out from his office to find his wife who is not coming even after his loud shouting.

He went towards kitchen and cursed when he find it empty, ugh! Now where is his husband, he went toward his room, which was the same. Empty.

"Where are you ", he muttered under his breathe and frowned when hall was empty too, he checked every corner of the mansion but no one, worker's are not here too which is understandable because four of them hate seeing fifth person inside the mansion so they came early in the morning do their work and leave.