Part15:

Kk was hella confused what he is going through....his attraction for teju is something he can't ignore....after all it's about his entire life....thinking this he goes into a deep thought....and decides ki he ll tell vidhi that he doesn't feel for her and he is just marrying her for sake of his parents jiski vajah se vo ussey koi umeed na rkhe....

Kk thought of this and texted vidhi to come to his farmhouse today....
Vidhi gets excited seeing that message....and tells teju about it....

And teju being the actual sali starts teasing her....ohooo toh ab farmhouse bhi shuru ho gya shi jaa rhe hooo...
Vidhi: arey nhi teju sachi esa kuchh nhi hai....tujhe yakeen nhi tu chal mere sath ese hi bula rhe hai...

Teju: ohh no no no mai apne jigz and tumhare farmhouse acts mai nhi padungi...

Vidhi:😳😳😳 my god teju tu kya keh rhi hai...ab tu bhi farmhouse chalegii..
Teju says ki vo nhi jayegi lekin vidhi convinced teju ki vo uske sath chale....
In the evening teju and vidhi get ready and leave For farmhouse...

At farmhouse...teju and vidhi reach somewhat early.....and they are waiting for kk....the servants take them to the pool side and start serving things...

Kk reached his farmhouse

Kk pov: aaj vidhi ko bata dunga....he goes inside the house....and is stunned to see ki vha pe teju bhi aayi huyi hai....
Kk goes to pool side and teju excused herself thinking ki she should give them some private time...

Kk: Vidhi i asked you to come alone right
Vidhi: haan karan but maine hi teju ko force Kiya aane ko vo pata nhi kya kya soch rhi thi...

Kk: matlb?

Vidhi: matlab like vo bass mujhe chhed rhi thi toh....

Karan was already confused considering uske dimag mai itna sab kuchh chal rha hai n itni confusion hai...n in all that he said....

You know what vidhi mujhe tumhara samajh hi nhi aata like literally I wanted you alone here mujhe tumse baat krni thi...

Vidhi: karan u can talk even abhi teju anyways chali gyi she understands how to give one privacy...and starts moving towards Him....

Karan: you know what vidhi agar abhi mai tumhe kuchh bataunga bhi na toh mai uska retaliation nhi Lena chahta that too in front of her...lekin everything at a side i have to do this bcoz i can't handle this anymore....

Vidhi pehle call down okkk....n don't offer react but i don't like you..like basically it's not that i don't like you i don't feel for you.... basically how one has to feel...we never spent any time together and to be honest we are not the same energy...and mai tumhe ek baat clear karna chahta hu mai yeh shadi apne parents ke liye kr rha hu....and i don't want ki tum koi bhi expectations rkho merese kyunki honestly mai koi bhi expectations Puri nhi kar paunga...i won't be able to give u the kind of luv u deserve or what should be given by a husband...

Ab aage choice tumhari hai if u want to marry me it's your thing mujhse koi expectations mat rkhna or you don't want to marry me it will be good for both of us....but i just wanted to clear it out ki tum aage hurt Na ho .....

Ab aage socho vidhi ka answer kya hoga
Yeh abhi tak ka longest part hai guys 🙂