Part5:

The girl wasnt responding to the kiss and was trying to get out his hold...but kk didn't care...Rather the girl trying to get out of his reach turned him even more....The girl attracted him to no extent...he felt as if the kiss meant something though they never knew each other he felt as if that kiss confines him though he was kissing her to relax her as she was injured....The girl was getting out of breath and kk left her.....
The girls was breathing heavily and said excuse me....The way she said the words showed that she was out of breath...Kk realised what he did....did he just kiss an unknown girl just before his engagement....with all these thoughts in his head....the girls voice brings him back....
The girl: Are you mad? How dare you kiss me? Do u even know me? Tell me your name i won't spare you...kk's phone rings
He picked up the call...
Kk: hn bol
Umar: Bhai kha ho mumma papa bula rhe hai....
Kk: aa rha hu
Kk leaves the girl in the room and walks downstairs....
Within a min Or two the electricity is back..
The girl tries to follow kk but bcoz of her hand she stops and calls her mom n says:
The girl: mumma send someone in room mere hath m chot lag gyi h...
Mom: teju bacha kya hua hai...mai aati hu ruk...
So the girl was none other than teju...
Tm rushed to teju n got her first aid...
Tm: dhyan rkha kr....and haan chal ab neeche aa tujhe karan and uski family se milwaun....
Tm n teju walk downstairs lekin teju ka dhyan uss ladke m hi h...
Teju pov: kon tha vo ladka how dare he kiss me...andhere mai i couldn't even see him.. It was TP KD KM KK VIDHI and the entire family talking
TP: arey aagyi teju bhi
N there walks teju with TM
Sab peeche dekhte hai ....She was wearing a white lehenga and looked no less than a princess....karan was lost in her beauty....He felt as if an angel is walking towards him....
Kk found himself staring at her and said to himself: karan tu kya kr rh hai theek h this marriage doesn't mean anything to u lekin yha pe hi ek ladki ko kiss Krna n ab vidhi ki behen ko ese ghurna stop it....
Teju walks to them n greets everyone KD KM KCHACHI KCHACHU KBUA KCOUSINS
Teju: namaste..she greets all the elders..
Kd: teju bhi ab itni badi hogyi hai...so completed ur graduation now what about further plans
Teju: smiles and answers yaa ab bass pehle kuchh skills pe kaam Krna hai n then will turn to business...
Kk feels impressed with her answer and is happy to see a girl with goals in her life....