Part31:

The next morning
Kk woke up first and saw a completely different view teju had her head on his chest and was holding his t-shirt....he looked at her and smiled looking at their position...
The door knocked kk saw it and acted as if he was sleeping Teju woke up and saw herself hugging kk...she completely got off him and went to open the door...
It was kk mom...
Km: Good morning bacha..
Kl change nhi kiya...?
Teju: nhi aunty vo thakk gyi thi toh bass ese hi so gyi thi.....
Km: smiled and looked inside and saw kk sleeping...
Km: karan is sleeping he doesn't sleep this late usually....Teju: hn probably he was tired...even i was very tired and just slept ese hi.....
Km: smiled and blessed her...
She called the servants with the stuff...
Km: yeh sab tumhara saaman hai...kafi kuchh jo tumhara Ghar ka tha vo sab bhi hai isme....neetu ko kha hai vo baki bhi bhijwa degi...aur yeh lo...
She gives her a saree and some jewellery...Aaj tumhara Ghar Mai first day hai toh tum Issey pehno...Aaj rasme hongi and bohot guests bhi aayenge and then kl reception bhi hai...
Tum jao ready ho jao guest aate hi hongeKk gets up and comes towards m n teju....
Kk: Good morning mom...
Km: kya hua Aaj itna late Tak soya...
Kk: pata nhi aaj bohot achhi neend aayi as if someone was there with me composed sa laga bohot....
Teju thinks and gets embarrassed 😳
Km: gud maybe ab yeh neend daily aajaye who knows 😉
Teju😳😳😳
Km: and karan yeh tumhare kapte hai tum bhi taiyaar hoke aao...
Teju nods and goes inside...
Kk follows her but teju runs in the washroom...
Karan also went to gym and the time he came back he saw teju trying to wear a saree in the closet...she looked so daymm hot...she was wearing a blouse with a wrap skirt with her long silky hair...trying to manage the saree...
Kk looked at her and and went near her...
Kk: you need some help...
Teju: looks at kk and gets awkward...
Kk comes closer to her and says huskily in her ear..."remember I'm your husband and swiped his hand on her waistline..." Teju felt butterflies but kk went out...
Teju pov: my god what happened to him...she was thinking abtThis when she saw a girl came in...
The girl: hi mam I'm a professional stylist....Karan sir sent me for ur help..😊
Teju smiled and thanked karan in her heart...and proceeded getting readyShe looked like an angel..pretty in a pink saree and the necklace with her no makeup look with her sindhur and mangalsutra..she got downstairs and karan was shocked looking at her.....she came down asking for elders blessings...
Km and all other relatives looking at her...
Km friends to her....wahhh ji wahhh mai toh shadi ke din hi soch rhi thi bahu toh kya chun ke Li hai....ekdum heere jaisi...
km: smiled and said arey kyu nhi mai toh ekdum chun kr layi hun...pari jaisi hai...❤️
Teju smiled and looked at a side and it was kk staring at her...
Kk masi: oyyee kya biwi ko yaad rha hai yha humse bhi mil le...
Kk: jab biwi itni Sundar mili ho toh kya hi dikhta hai
All laughed and She blushed😳💞