The Reunion

A/N: Hello fellow writers. I am rasenshuriken master and this is my first story. I can't promise that I will update on a schedule, but I will as often as I can. This story is about me and my girlfriend, but I have changed our names. Also shout out to my boy YahikoPain99 for collaborating with me on this story. He is an excellent writer, so check him out. Now on with the story. :p

LOGAN'S POV
"I'm pregnant." Said Nicole,blushing. "Oh my God!" I said, tears forming in my eyes. I picked her up and twirled in a circle. This was the best news I could have ever recieved. This was officially the best part of our relationship.

THREE MONTHS EARLIER
I called her on the phone and told her to meet me at my apartment so we can catch up. She had just got back into town after five years. I just finished cleaning up when I hear a knock on the door
Me:"Who is it?"
Nicole:"It's me, Nicole"
Me:"It's open"
She walks in and sets her purse down. "Make yourself comfortable" I called from the kitchen. I came back with two beers and a bottle opener. She sat down on the couch and I took the chair. I handed her a beer and opened mine. "Thanks" she said as she opened her beer. She took a sip and asked me, "So how have you been?" "Alone" I responded. "Aw, I'm sorry to hear that." She said sympathetically. I took a swallow of my beer. Then the smile on her face vanished. "It sucks that my rent is coming up and I can't pay it." she said hollowly. "Why don't you move in with me?" I said. "My apartment is paid for and I have the extra room in here." She responded with, "Are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure or I wouldn't have asked. We are best friends after all. I'll help you move your stuff over here, you can have my room and I'll take the couch." I said with a small smile. "Let me grab my truck keys and we can go get started." "Ok thank you so much!" She said cheerfully. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek and grabbed her purse.

Well friends, that is the end of the first chapter. Please comment, like this story, and tell me what you think of this story. I always welcome feedback.